BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Ana melissa G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love their Family story and the things they go threw. I don't recommend it to guys, but to the ladies/mothers this is amazing. Allot of sad stories and another perspective on things that you wish you never have to go threw them.
Shivani M.
I loved the show Brothers & Sisters, and this was a welcome replacement. With an ensemble cast, its more drama then it is comedy. It's a feel good show and its not too cheesy. The actors are great. You'll fall in love with the family. Also if you miss Lorelei Gilmore, you'll find her here : ) I'd highly recommend it!
Kaitlyn S.
Arcadia, NS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This was such a lovely show. Funny moments, serious moments & subjects that just aren't discussed frequently on television. Also lovely to see Lauren Graham reprising a mom role...she's my favorite TV mom ever. If you're alright watching a show that will bring you from laughter to tears within an hour, check this show out!
Jardenia P.
Este foi um show maravilhoso sobre uma família que queria ser uma parte. Você vai literalmente rir e chorar e, provavelmente, repetir várias vezes através de cada episódio. É um maravilhoso exemplo de como as famílias lutar e ficar juntos.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I love this show . I found it after it had been on for a few years already . I binged watched it on Netflix . It's a good family show. I liked tbd storylines , the actors and the writing . I definitely recommend to
Others .
Christine D.
One of the more realistic family shows on TV, though still a bit heavy on the drama (I guess for ratings). Think it would have been much better without Lauren Graham's character. Maybe just gave more of her time to Monica Potter? Well done show, not sure how any of them afforded Berkeley CA property though...
Marianne S.
Sometimes you just want to watch something realistic. This is it!!
I watch it with my fiancé.
It's soft, true, funny, sad, cute. It make you ant to be in this family (even if we already have great family!)
The actors are great (life the actress from Gilmore Girls, Lauren...?).
A show to watch at every age!
Vanessa C.
Toronto, Ontario
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show features modern family life ideals, and 4 really great characters - that are all really interesting to watch. Talks about things like marital issues, and issues of life in general. Definitely a must watch!
Alysha M.
British Columbia, Canada
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I loved this show! So sad that it's cancelled. So many different character lines that they could have kept going with. It was nice to say Ray Ramano in a different role. And I love Lauren Graham and Dax Shepard!
Julie B.
Love, love, love this series!! I did a Netflix weekend binge watching this show! Love the acting and the characters. The story line is great too. It's a nice family show, never miss an episode of I can help it
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.