BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Andrea C.
Vancouver
Parenthood has quickly stolen my heart. I discovered the series on Netflix and watched the first 4 seasons in about a month. Season 4 is the most heart-wrenching season yet and I can't stop. It's all about family, love and life. It is real and hits close to home. It's funny and charming. The cast is amazing. Similar to other family shows like Gilmore Girls or Modern Family (but more serious).
Sarah Y.
OMG!! This is seriously my most favorite show!! I was so depressed when they cancelled it 😩😭 I loved that I would be laughing one minute and crying the next. This show just really warms your heart. By far was one of the best series finale, I have never cried so much at a show. This show definitely left a huge hole in my life when it was over. I recommend this show to EVERYONE! So good 💜💜
Duaa I.
So far I have not gotten very far into this show yet because I am watching it on Netflix. I would say it is similar to Modern Family, but with more of a drama aspect. The actors all play their roles well so far. I would recommend this to other adults due to some mature content.
Amy D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I started watching this show and it was amazing from the first episode. My fiance has aspergers and it was so nice to have a show that relates to the chaos that is our family! I'm so sad it ended and wish it could have continued on longer. I highly recommend this show.
Chrissy A.
Gilbert, AZ
If you're looking for a television show that will hit home - this is the show for you. I've never in my life cried so much watching a show as I have watching Parenthood. It makes you laugh and pulls at your heart strings. I really hope they bring this one back!
Melissa B.
Peterborough, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show was so well done. It was funny but also had a great story line. There were a lot of emotional times as well and the cast did a wonderful job of portraying their characters. I would recommend this show to families and anyone looking to watch some good tv.
tara m.
Watson lake, YT
great show, well written and well actted. great cast. Could not get enough of this show. Lots of laughs, many tears as well. Provided a lot of fruit for thought in many topics. More realistic than most family sitcoms.... Just a normal family with amazing love.
Clancy M.
Adore this show! I grew such a connection with all the characters and am so sad that there is no more episodes coming! Fabulous actors! Love the concept and story line. Absolutely love this series. Highly recommend as a must watch to women in particular.
Manuele B.
Brazil
É super legal assistir, pois mostras as coisas boas e complicadas da paternidade, amo a série os personagens são muito bons, e essa série com certeza deixa a família mais próxima,amo essa série e recommendo assistir, quem assistir não vai se arrepender.
Nicole R.
Stoney Creek, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Hands down one of the greatest shows I have ever watched in my life. This family-drama is equally as touching as it is full of love and heartbreak and a side of humour every now and then. Wish it could have done on forever. Amazing cast for this show!
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.