BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Ashley F.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Obessed !! Totally should watch and you'll get so into it !!!! Very good...
Mayra M.
I loved this show! I was completely stuck on it, it was emotional and funny
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
So far so good , like how it make you understand and I'm still watching it.
Amy A.
Good show!! Enjoy and laugh out loud! Buckthorn highly recommend to watch!!
Lorisa H.
Rex, GA
This is a good show, and more real than most T.V. shows
Marissa M.
Albuquerque , NM
I absolutely loved this show. It’s full of laughs, tears and it’s so relatable. I loved the actors and the real life scenarios. I could totally watch again.
Gives lots of different stories all relatable in one way or another. Great character development and really funny at time while heartbreaking at others.
Jess A.
Napoleon, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Favorite show! invokes so many emotions and you feel like you're actually a part of their lives. very real and just the best. so sad it was cancelled
Chantelle B.
My second favourite tv show of all time (after Gilmore Girls)! I think I probably cried at every episode (in a good way) and it is full of awesome family drama. It deals with such important storylines and makes everyone want to be a Braverman. It’s heartwarming summed up in 40 minutes every episode and it’s the only tv show I’ve ever watched where I’ve not been looking at how long I have left whilst watching!
Jenna O.
Cormack, AR
I'm only on Season 3, but this is the best show I've ever watched. It makes me laugh and cry, and I feel like I'm really apart of the lives of the families. It deals with real life issues like Autism, inability to get pregnant, getting pregnant later in life, homelessness, and so much more. Every show leaves you wanting to watch more, and it's so interesting to see how the lives of the families are so intertwined. Definitely a great feel good show, and not totally inappropriate like many shows.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.