BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Rebecca S.
Lynnwood, WA
Why did they have to kill Zeke? It was nice to see a family that was so close. You could compare it to a serious Modern Family. I always loved it when they all got together for dinners. They actors were very believable. I always told people about the show if they wanted a feel good show.
Gemma C.
Media, PA
I can't even express how amazing this show is. Binge watched it on Netflix and it is a roller coaster of emotions and so relatable. They hit almost every social topic a teenager or anyone for that matter can go through in life. It is one of the more realistic tv shows out there right now !
allison n.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Probably my favorite series of all time. Completely underrated. Amazing performances and story lines. Relatable almost every episode. I thought every subject line was captivating, emotional, so powerful and think everyone should watch. THey tackle so many issues that everyone can relate to.
Maya M.
Brooklyn, NY
I am obsessed with Parenthood. I first started watching it because I absolutely adored Lauren Graham in Gilmore Girls, not expecting it to be nearly as good, but ended up falling in love with this masterpiece. I loved every moment of this show—from the complicated relationship between siblings (of both the older and younger generations) to the light comedic banter—and can't recommend it more highly.
Melissa Z.
Alexandria, VA
This show is out of the world. I was so sad when the finale aired. The cast had exceptional chemistry. The topics discussed were real and relevant and important. There was a perfect amount of entertainment and a perfect amount of a gut-check in real life scenarios that we're faced with on a daily basis.
Samantha B.
Ogden, UT
This is one of my top three favorite shows. I admittedly binge watched the entire series at every chance. It can get every range of emotions and has so many different plot lines that you can identify with in one way or another. So sad it had to come to an end. I feel like they're family!
Brooke I.
Warrington, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love the show and I was so sad that it went off the air. The last episode had me crying so hard. I watched it with my mom. I saw this series from the very beginning and absolutely loved it. I thought this was going to be like the movie that was made in the 80s not at all it was still amazing
Laura W.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My husband and I started binge watching Parenthood on Netflix and we are finishing season 5 now. I can say I am officially addicted and I'm dreading reaching the final episode! There's not enough TV shows out there that bring up so many different, and potentially controversial topics in such a positive way. If you're thinking about watching Parenthood, don't question just do it, you won't regret it!
Alyssa G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I watched this show on Netflix after all the episodes had been created which was great because I never had to wait for an episode but also sad because after I binge watched the entire series I felt so sad it was over. But I laughed and cried, and would say it's mostly a feel-good show.
Tracy C.
Valley Glen, CA
Parenthood is an entertaining tv show that is a bit more relevant to my family because it takes place in an area in which I'm quite familiar. Plus my own family is at that stage in life where we have a young child at home, and are experiencing the joys and trials of what parenthood brings! I enjoy the humor and the vignettes of the various characters' lives and how they relate to one another.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.