BY PARENTHOOD

• Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Lauren M.
Rogersville, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this show. I binged watched the entire series at one time on Netflix and adore this show and all of the characters. I wish that it was still airing. It is a tear jerker for sure but so relatable. I wish that they would have a comeback season with this like they have for the Gilmore Girls.
Gina D.
Milford, CT
This show was my most favorite drama to watch. The actors were so amazing that it felt like watching stories about real life. The show also taught me some life lessons. When I started with the first season I couldn't stop. I was obsessed and had no choice but to binge watch it all the seasons!!
Amanda P.
Atlanta, GA
Parenthood may be one of my top favorite shows of all time. Laughter, tears, happiness - all the best rolled into one 60-minute television show. I thought the way they incorporated the importance of family and how families stick together through thick and thin was great, especially in this day and time.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
This show was awesome!! I hated the ending when the dad dies I literally cried my heart out haha! Sad that they didn't renew this show it was really good. Seems like all the good ones always come to an end
Tara T.
Grand Rapids, MI
If you're a fan of Friday Night Lights, you'll love this show. They bring back some of our favorite characters like Lyla Gerrity. It has incredible writing and the show makes you fall in love with each family member. The story will make you laugh and make you cry. It's a must watch!
Rachel T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
By far one of my favorite shows. As a graduate student I always needed something as background noise while grading. It actually would take me longer to grade because this show becomes attachable.
Amanda P.
Westfield, IN
Parenthood is by far in my top five all-time favorite television series. It's sort of a modern day Eight is Enough. Throughout its six-year run (which in my opinion is far too few) they were able to tackle some key issues of our time with poise and dignity, while also injecting a healthy dose of humor. Every single cast member was extraordinary. They are all top-notch actors and actresses, and that made the show so much more believable. They faced the same type of issues any other family must face...getting married, starting a family, troubled youth, divorce, sending your child off to college, getting your first family puppy, sickness, death...they tackled it all. I was so sad to hear that they were ending the series, but they really did a great job with the last season finale. It pulled together the entire show's history and brought the whole thing to a place of closure. It will remain one of my all-time favorites, right next to Eight is Enough :)
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
I am in love with this show. Sadly, I jumped on the bandwagon after the last episode had already aired and I'm still hoping for a revival one day! The depiction of this extended family is so well done in Parenthood. I have watched every season time and time again and am always recommending it to friends and family as a must watch show. There's something for everyone in this show. The vast diversity in personalities makes it almost impossible not to relate to the characters that make up this amazing tv family. The trials and tribulations that each family faces is so relatable and accurate to the struggles people all over the world face every single day. After just a few episodes of Parenthood, you really find yourself falling in love with this tv family and feeling like you yourself are welcomed into the Braverman clan. I would highly recommend this show to anyone reading this. Every character is so well cast and the diverse topics make it an amazing show to watch with family and friends. The topics brought up in this show are topics that we should all be discussing with our loved ones. This show does an amazing job of making you appreciate the gifts in life.
Keriann H.
Mason City, IA
This was an amazing show! Great character development. You get so involved in these characters lives! Wonderful acting all around. Even the children were good actors. It is similar to the new TV show 'This Is Us." If you like one, you will probably like the other.
Theresa K.
Lusby, MD
I literally binge watched this entire series in 5 weeks while I was home after having surgery. This is a story that follows a family throughout several years. There is laughter, tears and anger. You will fall in love with all of the characters.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.