BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Gemma C.
Media, PA
I can't even express how amazing this show is. Binge watched it on Netflix and it is a roller coaster of emotions and so relatable. They hit almost every social topic a teenager or anyone for that matter can go through in life. It is one of the more realistic tv shows out there right now !
Kelsi D.
Sparks, NV
This show is really heart warming and definitely pulls on your emotional heart strings at times. There are a lot of episodes though and sometimes you can get on a dead pan streak of not really caring what's going on. The character are really relatable and love able though for the most part.
Katie D.
Commerce Township, MI
I binge watched Parenthood on Netflix recently from beginning to end, and I am still emotional that it's over. The characters became like my own family over the span of the series. I don't think I have ever been so emotionally invested in a TV show! I laughed, I cried... perfect television.
Maya M.
Brooklyn, NY
I am obsessed with Parenthood. I first started watching it because I absolutely adored Lauren Graham in Gilmore Girls, not expecting it to be nearly as good, but ended up falling in love with this masterpiece. I loved every moment of this show—from the complicated relationship between siblings (of both the older and younger generations) to the light comedic banter—and can't recommend it more highly.
Serena T.
White Riv Jct, VT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I just started watching this show on Netflix and I really enjoy it! The actors have such excellent chemistry that you believe they really are A FAMILY. This show reminds me of "Brothers & Sisters", but in it's own unique way. I would definitely recommend that people check this series out!
Rebecca S.
Lynnwood, WA
Why did they have to kill Zeke? It was nice to see a family that was so close. You could compare it to a serious Modern Family. I always loved it when they all got together for dinners. They actors were very believable. I always told people about the show if they wanted a feel good show.
Savannah J.
Arab, AL
There are not words to describe how much I love this show!! Not only because it is family oriented but because of this show I have found an interest in working with special needs children. Every episode will bring you either to happy or relatable struggle tears because it is just that good!!
Rachel W.
Charlotte, NC
Heart-wrenching and hilarious. One of the best and most under-rated television shows of the past decade. I don't think there has ever been another series that has come close to covering all the issues that Parenthood covers. The cast is fantastic, as well. Everyone should watch this show.
Samantha B.
Ogden, UT
This is one of my top three favorite shows. I admittedly binge watched the entire series at every chance. It can get every range of emotions and has so many different plot lines that you can identify with in one way or another. So sad it had to come to an end. I feel like they're family!
Brooke I.
Warrington, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love the show and I was so sad that it went off the air. The last episode had me crying so hard. I watched it with my mom. I saw this series from the very beginning and absolutely loved it. I thought this was going to be like the movie that was made in the 80s not at all it was still amazing
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.