BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Charlie S.
Wellington, OH
Wonderful show! Keeps you on your seat either laughing or waiting to see what happens next. Great to watch with family and friends. Wonderful cast and story line. Definitely has you wanting more at the end of each episode. Be careful to not binge watch to bad you'll want this show to last ! Would recommend watching with your parents. Simply because they shine a new light to it and makes it a bit more fun.
Catherine D.
Hixson, TN
This is my favorite show of all time. I've recently finished watching the entire season on Netflix again. They deal with real life drama and crises that occur in every family, but I love how they support each other no matter what. I've recently read this show may come back and I pray it does!
Cassie Q.
While airing, I watched this series from start to finish. All the characters were relatable especially as a family. Always brought out the feels. Especially in the final episodes. I felt like I grew up with the Bravermans and wished it was still a running show. So sad to see it come to an end.
Anna B.
If you loved Gilmore girls you'll really like seeing a familat face, it's such a family oriented show, so be warned if your not close to family IRL it'll probably make you a little envious. Other than that I loved it I love the character development probably the best other than, six feet under.
Brittany S.
Folsom, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this show! I've been watching it since the very beginning. I love that the writers use real like scenarios, it makes the show seem that much more realistic. I also love how despite their arguments and drama, they end each episode putting their differences aside and being together.
Nicky P.
This is one of the best shows I've ever watched. It has humor, and drama, and serious moments. I watched it on NetFlix so I was able to watch it all in a row which was great. It had the best season finale of any show I've ever watched. It actually closed the loop on the entire series! Great show!
Cristen F.
Navarre, FL
Many compare this show to Modern Family but it has such a deeper aspect. Parenthood is not only a comedy but a drama. A good drama. Just like Modern Family it showcases family interactions and what happens behind closed doors, but it also does a good job at focusing on characters as individuals and has situations that will make you cry, but only because you've grown to love all of the characters so much.
Sara K.
This show is able to intricately weave together the stories of many different families and does so in a way that keeps me entertained and invested in the stories. Parenthood also tackles different difficult situations, like having an autistic child and does so in a way that allows anyone to better understand different viewpoints and challenges families face. Overall great characters and a fun show to watch
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is the kind of series you can watch over and over again. Such an amazing story line and wonderful acting. The family does a great job of making you want to be a part of their family. Everything doesn't always end happily, which is realistic, but they always have their family to fall back on.
Janna A.
Elizabethtown, PA
By far one of the best shows on television. It's heartfelt, real, and completely relatable. The plot is wide enough to cover a multitude of topics that range from marital problems to living with a disorder for the rest of your life. This is the type of show you watch and can't stop talking about.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.