BY PARENTHOOD

• Never heard of this one but as a parent, I am curious! W...5 Answers
  • I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Sydney H.
This show is great it has a really good cast an its funny. I feel like modern family is similar TV series to this. the actors are really good I and funny. I don't really have a favorite scene its so full of good ones I cant say I have a favorite.
if you are able to watch , this show is a must have.
Mayra R.
Manassas , Va
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The four grown Braverman siblings -- Adam, Sarah, Crosby and Julia -- share the joys, heartaches and headaches of parenthood in their California hometown. As their parents deal with life and marital issues, the four lean on one another while tackling the challenges of modern family life in an upda…
Jess S.
A few years ago I attempted to begin this series, but was not able to get engaged in the plot. Fast forward two years later and I seemed to connect more to the characters, humor, and found a different appreciation for the show. Definitely recommend for a clean(er) alternative to other popular shows.
Natalie S.
Parenthood is such a brilliant show. It has a little bit of everything - humor, serious situations, drama, you name it. The show is about exactly what the title says, Parenthood! It is a great story that continuously grabs your attention and gets better with every episode. You will be hooked. 10/10
Melanie C.
Gahanna, OH
Finally, a show that goes above and beyond with family values. The majority of shows and movies fill what would be awkward silences with additional unneeded banter between characters or music- Parenthood feels so real because they let the awkward silences happen. They let you feel what the characters are feeling which makes it easy to connect to and feel realistic. Great family show that I wish was still on the air!
Monica L.
Metamora, MI
If you loved Gilmore Girls, you'll love this show. Lauren Graham makes you fall in love with her again, and the other actors make you love them too. This show hits the spot on the real troubles families face and they become your family too. I highly recommend watching this show - bring the tissues!
Diane Marish Y.
Monongahela , Pa
I am so sad that Parenhood is no longer on...I looked forward to Thursdays because of it. It's a very believable storyline and I believe that anyone can relate to it. The Bravermen's deal with issues that a normal family deal with on a day to day issue...I plan on rewatching the whole show on Netflix!
Erica S.
Pikeville, KY
Can't believe this show was cancelled because I absolutely love it! This show has it all. Had me laughing and crying and being able to identify with how real this family was. The struggles of being a parent and dealing with your extended family are shown so well. I wish they would bring it back!!!
Gina M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I came across this show on Netflix and shortly realized I was staying up until the wee hours of the morning to watch "just one more episode". This is such a great example of the struggles a close-knit family goes through. There is so much I can relate to that I've dealt with in my own family.
Nicky P.
This is one of the best shows I've ever watched. It has humor, and drama, and serious moments. I watched it on NetFlix so I was able to watch it all in a row which was great. It had the best season finale of any show I've ever watched. It actually closed the loop on the entire series! Great show!
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.