BY PARENTHOOD

• Never heard of this one but as a parent, I am curious! W...5 Answers
  • I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Danika L.
This show! It pulls on all the heart strings. I binge watched all 6 seasons within 2 months. if you have never seen it do yourself a favor and start watching now! The acting is incredible, the story is beautiful, you will be laughing and crying. I felt like I had become a part of the family and was so sad when it was over.
Marissa S.
East Boston, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Parenthood is an amazing show. My sister got my hooked and now I'm in the process of watching all 6 seasons. The show has great acting and, while it's dramatic, it's realistic drama and things that could actually happen. They do a great job of dealing with issues. I can't stop watching. Truly an amazing show.
Kellie H.
Decatur, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I didn't watch parenthood when it was on the air. However, I have since watched it on Netflix, and I have fallen head over heels for the Braverman family. I have laughed with them, cried with them, and agonized over family tensions. I feel like a member of their family, and I'm willing to bet you will, too.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
LOVE!! I was so disappointed when this show was cancelled! I could have watched forever! I loved the actors and characters! They were so relatable! This show was great because I didn't feel like it have you a false sense of what parenting was like. It was showing the not so pretty side to families and I liked it.
Hannah P.
Flowery Br, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
THIS SHOW. you'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll get so involved in this family's life that you'll think they're your own. I love that this doesn't show a picture perfect family, or have so ridiculously comedic characters that it's not believeable. this show is raw. it gives you heartbreak, love, and so much more.
Jessica O.
Arroyo Grande, CA
My all time favorite show on television. I was so sad to see the Bravermans go. I loved that it had just the right amount of comedy and drama to make me completely enthralled every episode. All the actors were fantastic and since the show ended I have tried watching other movies and/or shows that they're on.
Candise J.
Wellsburg, WV
I LOVE THIS SHOW! I started this show immediately after binging the entire Gilmore girls show on Netflix and wanted more Laurn Graham! I didn't expect to love this show the way I did, but it is honestly a great show with a whirl-wind of emotions. I honestly felt very connected to the Braverman family :)
Stacy M.
Yulee, FL
I like this show, but towards the later seasons I found it depressing. I know it is a drama and it depicts real world problems. However I felt that it didn't balance out the problems enough with feel-good to make it an escape. People like television to escape, not to have something else to worry about.
Tessa S.
Kearney, MO
Parenthood is my all time favorite show, hands down. I have too many favorite scenes to even consider and am so moved at every single episode. No other t.v. show compares, and the actors are just meant for their characters and blend perfectly as a cast. I'd recommend every single person watch this show!
Krista A.
This is without a doubt the best show I ever invested my time into watching.
You will feel like a member of this dynamic, complicated, beautiful family. You will laugh when they laugh, cry when they cry, and learn a lot about yourself and your family along the way.
Watch this show, and keep tissues nearby.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.