BY PARENTHOOD

• Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Sam B.
Chatham, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I wish this show hadn't ended. I was hooked on it from day one. There's only certain shows that grab your attention during the pilot, and keep it hooked season after season; parenthood definitely figured that out. Through every episode I would cry and laugh along with the characters. Great drama, great show.
Leigh Ann K.
Alexandria, LA
Really enjoyed this show. I loved seeing how a larger family could have so many different storylines but still have it all intertwined & how they could have all the disagreements but still get along for the most part. And as a paren't of a child with autism I really loved that they featured a character with ASD.
Amber Y.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
While many networks car family oriented shows this one is the best. One of a kind that makes you feel the characters are apart of your family. Great actors! I pretty much love anything Lauren Graham is in also. Recommend to watch with the whole family to experience how they handle the ups and downs as a unit!
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
LOVE!! I was so disappointed when this show was cancelled! I could have watched forever! I loved the actors and characters! They were so relatable! This show was great because I didn't feel like it have you a false sense of what parenting was like. It was showing the not so pretty side to families and I liked it.
Stephanie H.
Phoenix, AZ
Really enjoyed this show. At first it was just on a whim/a friend and I needed something to binge watch but couldn't stop watching. You get so wrapped up in the characters and where they are going through- both good and bad. Definitely a good family show with good values and interesting character development.
Kellie H.
Decatur, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I didn't watch parenthood when it was on the air. However, I have since watched it on Netflix, and I have fallen head over heels for the Braverman family. I have laughed with them, cried with them, and agonized over family tensions. I feel like a member of their family, and I'm willing to bet you will, too.
Shannon C.
One of my favorite shows of all time. Full of laughs and tears. It hits close to home for our family because of the autism aspect. I love the awareness and hope they bring to the autism community. Although I feel they cross some lines sometime and don't really hit on enough of the true challenges to autism.
Danika L.
This show! It pulls on all the heart strings. I binge watched all 6 seasons within 2 months. if you have never seen it do yourself a favor and start watching now! The acting is incredible, the story is beautiful, you will be laughing and crying. I felt like I had become a part of the family and was so sad when it was over.
Paola L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is a perfect combination of everything: drama, comedy, romance, and perfection! This show is an emotional roller coaster but in the best way! I've recommended it to friends and they love it and one of my friends was actually the one who introduced me! It's just a great show that many audiences would enjoy
Brittani B.
Gallipolis Ferry, WV
This is a great show about the joys and troubles of being a paren't and having a large family. Absolutely love the Actresses and actors in the show they are very talented and the characters are very unique. It's like you are part of the family you can personally relate to their problems. Great show a must watch.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.