BY PARENTHOOD

• Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Shelby S.
Philadelphia, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
A good show, although melodramatic at points and sometimes nonsensical in terms of logic. It had its lows and its highs, but I'll still remember it fondly for the way it made me feel. The actors really pull it together even when the writing is at its worst and I'd say it's a worthwhile ride just for their performances alone.
Erin L.
Port Huron, MI
This is by far my all-time favorite show that I have ever watched. As a mom I find myself relating to the characters in the many situations they may find themselves in. Each one of the charcters are likable and you can;t help but root for them. The writers bring in "real life" scenarios and they talk about things that you just don't find that often in a program such as breast cancer and PTSD. I can't say enough about the excellence of this program!!
Brittany B.
Westland, MI
Such a great and emotional show! I enjoyed it more than I thought it would. It kind of shows how you never stop being a paren't or a child no matter how old you are. Really great character development and it gives you an inside look of what it's like to raise someone with autism. Also the series finale was a great way to end, some shows end terribly.
Pazlie C.
Virginia Beach, VA
The best show I have ever seen!!! The story of this family will draw you in and get you so attached! It is so emotional but still funny. The actors are all amazing and you feel what they feel as the show goes on. I never wanted it to end! One big family all going through their own difficulty, but they are never alone because they have each other. Real life problems and day to day life that everyone can relate to! Pulls your heartstrings.
Alaina G.
Grovetown, GA
After just a few episodes, you begin to feel like you're really a part of their family. You'll find similarities between yourself and the people you're watching. There's something so honest and real about the way Parenthood shows life. It can be ugly and messy, but it can be beautiful too. I definitely would recommend!
Danielle B.
LOVE the show Parenthood!! I am not completely up to date (Currently watching) and love it more and more with each episode and season. This show is completely relateable to a lot of different families. Not often will you find a show that includes subjects and things that happen in everyday life. It really is a great show.
Autumn B.
Newark, IL
Where do I even start? Parenthood is one of the best shows I have ever come across in my entire life. It is filled with humor, drama, love. It is everything that one could want in a shower. It captures the perspectives of the dynamic of different American families and people. I could go on and on... YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS
Myla V.
Galion, OH
I loved this show and was so sad to see it end. My husband even loved it and would watch it with me every week. Great actors / actresses, realistic story lines, etc. I'm hoping the new show from the same producers - "This is Us" - is as good. I've only seen one episode so far. Why do all the best shows have to end!!!???
Hannah D.
Burlington, VT
This is one of my favorite shows of all time. It's a drama that has incredible acting and transports you into their family like you are one of their own. It's so touching yet also funny, and it will warm your heart every single time. So sad that it's over, but it was one of the best series finales I have ever watched.
Brooke H.
Mount Morris, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is amazing. as a new parent i love watching this show. its is very relatable and entertaining. The cast and acting is great and its not hard to follow. I love how all the stories come together and the fact that its just one big family dealing with everyday struggles from marriage to work to raising kids.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.