BY PARENTHOOD

• Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show is amazing all the way through. I love the family dynamics and character development. Love the actors and that they deal with real life issues.
Mikayla P.
Springdale, AR
I love this show!! I watch it over and over again. You feel every emotion with this show. The actors are amazing you really feel like they are a family.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love that this show touches on sensitive topics and I fell right in love with this crazy family! I binged watched it and wish there were more seasons!!
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Such a great family show. I found it to be really funny, sometimes heart wrenching, but was an all-over feel-good show. I was devastated when it ended!
Jadeylyn H.
Fresno, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show was so good! I've watched the series twice and it's one of those shows that can make me cry and gets me completely wrapped up in their lives.
Dana S.
Nanty Glo, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Such a good show. It was funny and sad and heartwarming. The cast is amazing. I could relate to this show on many levels. Wish it wouldn't have ended.
Rachel R.
Parenthood is such a great television show for people of any age. It portrays so many real-life situations and struggles that viewers can relate to.
Heather P.
Mt Arlington, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I have a son with autism and someone suggested this show. So I watched and cried my eyes out cause its great to see people showing what it can be like.
CeCe B.
Grand Jct, CO
Parenthood is a great series with a lot of life lessons to be learned. You can really fall into the characters struggles and successes when you watch.
Lexi C.
Chelsea, MI
This show really hits home on things that my family has faced and continues to cope with. I love the characters and their humorous but heartfelt roles.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.