BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Jennifer S.
La Verne, CA
Great show wished they didn't take it odd the air, great content. A lot of real life situations that other shows don't like to put in their story lines.
Stephanie F.
Concord, NC
Loved this series! Relates to so many different families and everyday problems people face. Something I definitely wouldn't mind watching over and over.
Sumer L.
Rock Hill, SC
Love this show!! I cray and laugh every episode!! The cast does such a great job along with the writers and the whole show is so relatable to real life!
Melissa S.
Leola, PA
I love this show! Seriously all the actors/actresses are amazing and I found out that a lot of their more stressful/heart-wrenching scenes are ad-libbed.
Eleanor P.
Mobile, AL
This is a great show! There are so many inter-family dynamics at play in this show. There's true depths to the character development and fabulous acting!
Megan G.
Nampa, ID
Such a good show. Makes me wish I had such a tight knit family. Love how this show addresses things like autism and adoption. Really a great family drama
Best show ever. Dulles with tears, laughter, compassion. Keeps you wanting more. Actors are so real and make you feel like you are right there with them.
Renee m.
Buffalo Grove, IL
The absolute best TV series ever. I am so very sad the its over. The best actors and acting - really got the viewers involved in lives of the characters.
Natalie D.
Fresno, CA
This is a melodrama full with a little bit of every emotions' a good family to show! For example, it's good for a casual family night of peace and quite.
Amber B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I loved this show! I wish they had kept it going! This was by far one of the best shows I have ever seen. Its full of surprises and real life struggles.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.