BY PARENTHOOD

• Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Carolyn S.
Eastport , NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Parenthood is the best series I've ever seen. It couldn't have been written better! The family values, relationship struggles, the bonds between the characters are incredible!! I really hated to see this show end. The success of this show has to be a combination of all....writers, producers, directors, and actors. If they ever come together again, I will be all in!!!!
Peyton C.
Lutherville, MD
I absolutely love Parenthood. You have to watch a few episodes to get into it because there are quite a few character, but after that you will love it. The story line is so great in every single season. It is a show that makes you laugh and cry during the same episode. It is definitely a feel good show, but also has its fair share of drama!
Erika W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
In the middle of finishing this show on Netflix, but I love this show for being pre-kids so my husband and I can watch the family dynamics about family struggles, love and laughter, and hardships that every single family goes through. I love seeing perspectives through the eyes of 4 brothers and sisters and their own respective families.
Linsey C.
Lake tapps, WA
Laughter and tears in every episode! The best show on tv for a really long time. Loved Lauren Graham reprising her single mom role we grew familiar with in Gilmore Girls. Though a completely different person, Lorelei and Sarah share so many qualities it was hard not to lover her instantly! And I had no idea Coach was such a great actor!
Megan J.
Yreka, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is such a great show! You feel all of your emotions happy sad heartbroken all at the same time. It also shows such a real point of autism and it's spectrum I appriciated! It pointed out and spoke about many crucial topics (teen pregnancy, PTSD, divorce, death and so much more) I would highly recommend this show and it's on netflix!
Amber B.
WHY DID THEY CANCEL THIS SHOW!!!!!! it was one of the only programs on tv that my husband and i could watch together. And you can be certain that at least one scene would be a tear jerker! This show made me fall in in love with Dax Shepard! Great morals and values along with great comedy and drama all wrapped up in 1 show. I miss it!!!
Piper H.
Spanaway, WA
I LOVE this show! It's got amazing acting and story lines that you can really relate to. It brings to light a lot of issues in families that people take for granted or just don't understand. Gives a new perspective to different situations in life and how you can handle them. I've seen every episode and will continue to watch when I can.
Zahra K.
Norristown, PA
I started watching this show for Lauren Graham, as I had watched her on Gilmore Girls and sorely missed seeing her on the screen. By the end of the series run, I was attached to every single character, he creators wrote these multidimensional, heartfelt characters that you couldn't help but relate to and empathize with. The Bravermans are in my heart forever, and this is a show of definitely watch all over again, even if every episode makes me cry at least once.
Eli (Gb33843) P.
he great thing about the Bravermans is that none of them are close to perfect, they have their issues and flaws - they can be pretty frustrating sometimes but life and people are like that - it doesn't hide their faults, it works with them. The cast of this show is perfect - Craig .T. Nelson, Bonnie Bedelia, Lauren Graham, Peter Krause, Monica Potter, Sam Jaeger, Mae Whitman, Erika Christensen, plus all the others, do a fantastic job the warmth and joy they have really comes through on-screen, the relationships between their characters seem so natural and comfortable - you definitely end up feeling a lot of love for these characters!

Parenthood has never gotten the proper recognition it deserves, it was definitely a hidden treasure of the NBC lineup, but the people who did watch it, loved it and were extremely loyal to the show.Read more
Nicole K.
Battle Ground, WA
I hope you have a box of tissues close because I can't recall a time where I watched Parenthood and didn't cry. This is a beautiful look into family relationships of all kinds. I have watched the series twice now and could easily sit down for a third. It is a one of a kind treasure that will make you forever grateful for your loved ones.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.