BY PARENTHOOD

• Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Maria R.
Fayetteville, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I LOVE this show! I thoroughly enjoyed the whole series! It's such a great show that touches on so much. For me it pulled my heart strings on every episode.
Morgan R.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love this show! All of the characters are so real and relatable! I fell in love with each one of them. I could watch this show for hours on end!
Kaitie F.
Cayce, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This. Show. Is. So. Good. I cried during every episode and loved that it ended while still good which not a lot of shows can do. Would recommend to everyone!
Janeth A.
Burlington, WA
Love this show deffinetly interesting and great series of episodes! I like to watch these in the morning or evening always great show and never gets boring.
Maegan G.
Elizabethtown, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I enjoyed this program! However, at times it can be a bit slow. As, I am used to Lauren Graham in Gilmore girls. It is similar to other family series shows.
zamzam e.
Beaverton, OR
The content is very relatable. Its like your average family that has xrazy life and everyday drama. Its easy to dive in and actually relate to the characters
Whitney J.
Columbia, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is amazing! SO real and touches on so many real life issues. It's similar to 7th Heaven because of the life lessons. Great acting and just so real!
Davee L.
Somerset, KY
This show embodies so many families! It is joy, laughter, tragedy, sadness, fighting and loving all in 1 show! Everyone can relate to at least one character.
Kate R.
Bristow, VA
One of my favorites! Watched it because Lauren Graham was in it. Stayed for the drama and family relationships. Sad that it was canceled and no longer on tv.
Emily G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I feel so bad for my friends and roomates who suffered through me watching all these season. It was wonderful for me and continue to watch them all the time
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.