BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Kaitlyn P.
Brockton, MA
It's a funny show, but nothing that is go out of my way to watch. It's something that I've been stuck watching in a hospital waiting room and didn't hate it.
Nicole M.
So sad that this show is over. So many relatable family moments in this show. So many happy times yet tears as well. Great drama about such a regular family
Perla R.
Great show to know more about learing on being a parent. I beleive they even have a magazine for you to read. I recommend new parents to see or read on this.
Kaitie F.
Cayce, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This. Show. Is. So. Good. I cried during every episode and loved that it ended while still good which not a lot of shows can do. Would recommend to everyone!
Eden B.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've only watched a few episodes, a few months apart, but I just cannot get hooked! Everyone raves about it, but the story line seems very slow to get into.
Janeth A.
Burlington, WA
Love this show deffinetly interesting and great series of episodes! I like to watch these in the morning or evening always great show and never gets boring.
Davee L.
Somerset, KY
This show embodies so many families! It is joy, laughter, tragedy, sadness, fighting and loving all in 1 show! Everyone can relate to at least one character.
Maegan G.
Elizabethtown, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I enjoyed this program! However, at times it can be a bit slow. As, I am used to Lauren Graham in Gilmore girls. It is similar to other family series shows.
Morgan R.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love this show! All of the characters are so real and relatable! I fell in love with each one of them. I could watch this show for hours on end!
zamzam e.
Beaverton, OR
The content is very relatable. Its like your average family that has xrazy life and everyday drama. Its easy to dive in and actually relate to the characters
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.