BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Becca A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This has been one of my favorite shows to ever air. I laugh and cry in nearly every episode. I didn't watch it live but binged the entire series on Netflix.
Christina B.
Pleasanton , TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my favorite series! Love the cast, story lines, everyone can relate. Very modern family roles, light drama, hidden comedy. One of the best out there.
Ramya K.
Cincinnati, OH
I love love love this serial. In love with this series and the concept of parenting. I LOVE ALL THE ACTORS AND ARTISTS . Love the background music and songs
Marah JoAnne K.
Fort Sill, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I think there were only a handful of times that I didn't cry when watching an episode in this series. It's a wonderful show that deals with real life issues.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show can be so heartwarming. I need to catch up on it, but the acting is wonderful and the storylines (though sometimes predictable) keep my attention.
Whitney J.
Columbia, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is amazing! SO real and touches on so many real life issues. It's similar to 7th Heaven because of the life lessons. Great acting and just so real!
Erica S.
Parenthood is a great feel-good show. You will laugh and cry. By the end of the show, I am sure you will feel as though you are part of the Braverman family.
Sierra K.
I miss this show it was my favorite show to watch on NBC. I really didn't like how the last episode ended they could've had more seasons to lead up to that.
Brittney W.
Rochester, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show. I was really sad when it ended. I love that it seemed so realistic and there were enough things going on to not have to be super dramatic.
Mona J.
Huntsville, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Definitely a drama more than a comedy. Really good if you are a parent or grew up around any family. Great features of real-life and how to deal with topics.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.