BY PARENTHOOD

• Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Jennifer B.
Las Vegas, NV
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I was so sad when they stop making more seasons. It was easy to relate to. Most families are just as dysfunctional. I can watch all the seasons over and over.
Amy N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of the best shows to watch. The show was well written and plots were possible. I was in tears so many times watching this show because it was so relatable.
Kelly H.
Chino, CA
Major withdrawals now that this show is over. It was seriously my favorite and made me feel like my dysfunctional family was totally normal. Highly recommend!
Melissa K.
Anderson, TX
Amazing series that brought public awareness to many diagnoses and struggles families face and the impact they have on both the immediate and extended family.
Elizabeth J.
Flowery Br, GA
i love this show!!! it's a family show with real family issues. its a heartwarming drama. i cried when i finished it bc i loved it so much. love lauren graham
Lauren  A.
Lillington, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Although this shiw is fictitious, it is totally relatable and thats what i love most about it. The cast is fabulous and the story line couldn't be any better!
Jennifer L.
Sparks, NV
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
One of the only dramas on TV I liked watching. They were like a typical family and had typical problems. It was a great show that made laugh, cry and get mad.
Suzy R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Best show ever. You will fall in love, be broken hearted, laugh, cry and feel everything with this previous family. I am still heartbroken that the show ended!
Jasmine N.
Such a good show! So realistic. It reminds me of my family. Characters are easy to relate to. I have cried numerous times during these episodes. But I love it!
Kristin V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My husband and I watched this on Netflix. It was so good! It's rare when we find a show we both enjoy and this was definitely one we couldn't get enough of!
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.