BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Bethany J.
Tulsa, OK
This show is such a good one.
There's drama, humor, everything you could want from a show.
There's multiple families, with different wins and struggles in life.
Samantha C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Lauren Graham is essentially still playing Lorelei Gilmore in this show which makes this show so much more fun. The family dynamics in it are so warm hearted.
Nicole S.
Rogers, AR
The best show on television EVER!! I am soooo sad that it's over :( It felt like real life, the stories the characters...everything about the show was so good!
Jessica T.
Orlando, FL
Its good and entertaining yet can get boring because there are a lot of episodes, its just a entertaining tv show to watch when you have nothing else to watch
Heather L.
SAINT ROBERT, MO
One of the greatest TV dramas out there. I was so sad to see it end! A few seasons got a little dull, but they bounced back and we cared about the characters.
tifany b.
I loved this show, it is defiantly a binge worthy show, to watch on a rainy weekend. Very heart felt tv show that you can relate too at some point in the show.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
If you like basic family TV dramas- parenthood is pretty good. The stories are very easy to follow and the writing is just ok. I loved watching this on Netflix
Anna H.
Auburn, AL
This was the best TV show of all time!!! I laughed or cried every single week!! It was heart wrenching at times! So real and the cast had such great chemistry!
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I'm so sad this show is over! One of the best shows ever aired. I love how realistic it is. There's no craziness or people dying every episode; it's real life!
Emily S.
Johnson City, TN
One of my favorite shows ever aired. I've seen every episode and was heartbroken when it was actually over! Perfect mix of funny, heartwarming, and relatable.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.