BY PARENTHOOD

• Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Alma R.
Seattle , WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love this show. Loved Lauren Graham on Gilmore Girls and love her on Parenthood, too. It didn't even matter that she played a similar character. Every character was enjoyable and I loved how they all interacted. The last season was done beautifully and the series ended so well. It was a great way to say goodbye to so many beloved characters.
Cindy M.
Birmingham, AL
I recently watched this entire series and have recommended it to my best friend, my mom and anyone who asks for TV suggestions. I really enjoyed how the characters were relatable but still interesting and showed a lot of different petsonslities. I was sad when I finished this show. I even had a dream that the Bravermans were my own family.
Lacy H.
Lakeside, CA
I was so sad when this show ended. I watched every single episode and laughed, cried and felt just about every emotion possible as I journeyed through the seasons with this family. As a special education teacher I really loved that they incorporated Max who is diagnosed with autism and all the challenges that they face as a family with him.
Peyton C.
Lutherville, MD
I absolutely love Parenthood. You have to watch a few episodes to get into it because there are quite a few character, but after that you will love it. The story line is so great in every single season. It is a show that makes you laugh and cry during the same episode. It is definitely a feel good show, but also has its fair share of drama!
Jackie G.
Pineville, LA
This show is amazing! I started watching it around the 5th season but went back to start it two years ago. I am pretty sure I binge-watched the first two seasons over a 24 hour period! The acting on this program was amazing. I laughed. I cried. I got angry and I rejoiced right along with the Bravermans! I'm currently rewatching the series!
Christina G.
La Habra, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Wow !!! this show was hugely underrated . These story lines were continuously relatable with every day life . The cast was large but they all got along and made it so believable . This is family friendly show for the most part and every time I finished an episode I wished I was a braverman !!!! Who wouldn't wanna be ? Such a great series ..
Kelli I.
Nampa, ID
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
If you are looking for a great show to begin...and binge watch; especially if you have kids and/or a crazy family of your own, look no further. This is not your cheesy ABC family show but real life drama surrounding the happenings of an extended family and each of their original families. Trials, turmoil, tears & joy; you will be so sad to see it end.
Laura S.
Jacksonville, NC
I am so sad that this series is over! I wish my family was like the Bravermans. Even when they have family drama, they always come together and love each other. My family especially loved seeing that they had a child with autism. It was helpful when my daughter was able to see him and get a better understanding of a person with special needs.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Parenthood is such an amazing show. My mom and I were addicted. I LOVED crosby. This show is filled with so many emotions that you feel like you are truly a part of their family. The actors are fantastic i truly do not think there is one person that i do not like. If you are looking for a show filled with laughter and tears this is the one for you!
Carolyn S.
Eastport , NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Parenthood is the best series I've ever seen. It couldn't have been written better! The family values, relationship struggles, the bonds between the characters are incredible!! I really hated to see this show end. The success of this show has to be a combination of all....writers, producers, directors, and actors. If they ever come together again, I will be all in!!!!
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.