BY PARENTHOOD

• Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Christi K.
MONTROSE, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is such a good show! My whole family watches it together. I love how they bring real issues into the characters lives and not some fake crap that never happens.
Brittany W.
Cypress, CA
This show stressed me out. She much fighting. But that's what makes it authentic. I really enjoy it. It's just a story about a big, crazy family. Kinda like my own.
Isabel L.
Ogden, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This show is soooo good! I recently had a chance to binge watch it starting from season 1, and it was the best thing ever. The characters and plot are very real/releatable. It's a feel good show for the entire family.
Elizabeth C.
Acworth, GA
I don't watch tv that much but when I do I have to watch parenthood I can binge watch this all night it is funny, moving and leaves me feeling whole every episode
Abby A.
Grand Island, NE
This show is on my top 5 favorite show, its a really good show and its very interesting. after every episode you want to keep watching it to see what happens next
Katie L.
Houma, LA
This show was amazing. I'm very sad that it had to end. I really wish that it would come back. I'm very happy to see a show that finally shows a child with autism.
Victoria K.
Olathe, KS
This show tugged at my heart strings! So full of emotions and feelings and educational too! Taught me a lot about aspergers and showed me different ways of living.
Patricia R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show was great. I wish it could have stayed on longer. Everyone knows that there is someone who you can talk to. Loved all the family dinners in the backyard.
Erin H.
Blaine, MN
This show will make you cry, laugh, and mad all at the same time. You will honestly be able to relate to different pieces and each season gets better and better.
Holly S.
El Cajon, CA
My family and I have watched this show religiously since my 10 year old son was diagnosed with Asperger's. The struggles that the Braverman Clan go through are real and hit home for us. Love love love the show!!!
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.