BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Alexandra L.
East Lansing, MI
This show for me was a great replacement for Gilmore Girls. Love Lauren Graham! This show was very relatable and covered various struggles many American families face.
Margaret P.
Ewing, NJ
Loved this show. So sad when it ended. I was such a good family show that kept me interested. Loved every episode and the actors. Wish there were other shows like this.
Alexus W.
This show made me an emotional roller coaster, I loved how each siblings had a different story so it could relate to everyone. A good family show, wish it hadn't ended
Karri D.
Sandy hook , VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
A friend recommended this show to me and it took me awhile to finally watch it but one day i started on netflix and i couldn't stop its very relatable and a great show
Brenda G.
Santa Paula, CA
I just started watching this show on Netflix and I love this show. It is less of a comedy show and more of a drama show but it is still great and a fun show to watch.
Alison P.
Byron Center, MI
This show is a good drama. I enjoy that there are separate story lines but they are all in the same big family. This show makes me laugh and cry all at the same time.
Jeana M.
Sacramento, CA
I would highly recommend this show to anyone who liked Friday Night Lights. Its a great story about a close knit family, each dealing with their own family struggles.
Amado J.
It's is a great family show. My wife and I really enjoy watching it. It has common everyday problems that most can relate to. It's a nice wholesome American TV show.
Carole Lee P.
Cincinnati, OH
Sadly, this excellent series is no longer in production. It was well-acted by both children and adults and showed the ups and downs of a diverse, extended family. I miss it.
Ashley R.
Hephzibah, GA
This show used to be one of my favorite show and I was very disappointed when. It got taken off the air. It just reminded me of a real life family and I loved that.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.