BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Maygan W.
Phoenix, AZ
One of my favorite shows! I love all the characters and the story line. I love that it can be serious, funny and dramatic all in each episode. I can't wait for more episodes.
Tiffany R.
Tacoma , WA
One of the shows that I never want to miss. I was late to the party on this show but ended up catching up on the first 4 seasons in like a week! Can't wait for the new season!
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love love love this show! It shows so many different very realistic problems that people face in their day to day life which makes you just get so hooked on this show!!
Thalia R.
One of my all time favorite shows, so upset that it ended. I watched every single season, and would love for them to make another one even though I know it won't happen.
Rickeyta F.
Washington, DC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This was a great show about families ups and downs. This was well written and had a amazing cast. I wish it was still on I really loved this show it would be truly missed.
gerri s.
This show is definitely an attention getter. If your looking for a real life like show to watch this is it be ready for a roller-coaster. It will leave you wanting more!
Amy D.
Burlington, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of the best shows on a long time! Makes you laugh and cry and you can relate to all the good and bad things that go along with a large family!! So sad that it ended!!
Kathleen F.
Vista, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Really wish this series didn't end. It's such a great family show. I watched the seasons more than I can count, and cried the same. Love it and would recommend to anyone.
Carrie Y.
Mount Pleasant, MI
This was my favorite show when it was on. It had the best plot right up till the final episode. The cast was very close and it came through in the show. I miss this show.
Nina B.
Ontario, CA
This was one of the best shows to Ever be made
Me and my mother were hooked on this show weekly
And actually cryed when it finally cane to an End
Wish it would come back
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.