BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Colleen A.
Boston, MA
My Thursday nights still feel incomplete without Parenthood to tune into. This is one of the most beautifully written shows in television history. The storylines, the characters, the emotions - everything was so real, so relatable, and definitely believable. The family felt like one of your own, and it was hard not to get attached with all of the crazy things that happened over the years - the good and the bad. I have to admit the writers found a way to make me cry almost every single episode (even if there were only two minutes left, and I convinced myself it wasn't going to happen that week.) This show will make you laugh, cry, and feel all the feels. (Also, it doesn't hurt that the music is spectacular as well.)
Hannah S.
Cumming, GA
Best show ever, hands down!!! Nothing will top this for me. Long live the Bravermans! Please come back!! This show has everything - humor, drama, love, sadness. It's so good!
Jenny M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show made me cry so many time through what the whole family's had to go through because life is challenging and they always stayed together through the good and the bad.
Mickaela W.
Spokane, WA
This show was sooo good. I'm truly sad that it's ended and no longer making new episodes. Watch it, I may have to binge watch from the beginning just because it was so good!
Marion  S.
New Orleans , LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is one of the best shows that has come out with in a long time. It is all about family and doesn't hold back from the hard subjects that so many other shows shield from.
Samantha C.
Elmore, AL
Never heard of it until I saw it on netflix. Didn't like it at first. Fell in love after a few episodes. Cried like a baby at the end. Won't ruin it but it's really great.
Maygan W.
Phoenix, AZ
One of my favorite shows! I love all the characters and the story line. I love that it can be serious, funny and dramatic all in each episode. I can't wait for more episodes.
Melanie M.
Wolfe City, TX
This is a show that I never missed an episode of. I was completely torn up to see it taken off. I feel this show had many elements that most people/families could relate to
Michelle R.
Nearly every episode is a tearjerker. I'm not a big TV person and don't follow a lot of series, but I follow this one religiously. It's been reported that the upcoming fall season will be the final season, and I'm so sad about it!
Amber W.
OMG this show is so funny I love the gay couple and Sofia Vergara is so hot! This is the type of show you can just lay in bed and watch all day without getting tired of it.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.