BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Sarah H.
Forest Hill, MD
I absolutely loved this show and was heartbroken to see it end! The relatable story lines and characters made the show fun to watch. I felt like a part of the Braverman family!
Kelsey R.
Ypsilanti, MI
I like the characters in this show particularly the younger generation. It gets very sappy at times eaoecially in the later seasons. If that is your taste you'll love this show.
Gina H.
Clinton, OK
I like watching this because as parents we see others going through the same problems and we see how they resolve it. Its very good learning experience but also very different.
Siobhan H.
Pittsburgh, PA
This show takes you on a roller coaster of emotions. I go from laughing to crystal BF in one episode. The Bravermans make you want to be a part of their family! Two thumbs up!!
Kelly M.
Hamburg, NY
One of the best series I have ever watched. Through every season, I rode a roller coaster of emotions with each character. The story line was never boring and was so relatable to ever day life.
jessica f.
South Plainfield, NJ
YO THIS SHOW IS MY SHITTTT I CANT BELIEVE THEY ENDED IT. THIS SHOW ALWAYS HAD ME CRYING A RIVER
BY THE END OF EVERY EPISODE I RECOMMEND IT 91039328/10 FOR SURE GO WATCH IT RN
Samantha D.
Mayo, FL
Just started watching and in only on season 2 and I live the actors I've watched them in a lot of other shows and so far the show is really good and shows real life struggles.
Lisa S.
Lexington, AL
This was a great family show and let people see how all families live day to day. I was so sad that this show was taken off. I would love for them to start this series back.
Mistaya J.
Chelan, WA
This was the perfect show for me to enjoy while I was on maternity leave. With a fussy baby I had lots of snuggle time with this show on in the background to keep me company.
Kelsey S.
Butler, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I started watching parenthood a few years ago and never finished the series but I got my parents hooked on it and the ended up finishing the entire series in just a few weeks!
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.