BY PARENTHOOD

• Never heard of this one but as a parent, I am curious! W...5 Answers
  • I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
ALYSSA B.
I love the show. It is a awesome pass time and i am glad i can watch it with my kids around. Vute, funny and has an awesome family history that makes you want to tune in for more.
Erin H.
Brooklyn, MI
Love love love this show. I was so sad when it went off air. It was real and told of life and struggles of some what average people. I could relate to many of the topics discussed
Emily N.
This show is funny and dramatic. It has original story lines and varied characters. It makes me laugh and usually cry on most episodes. I have watched all the seasons and love it.
Audrey K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Lauren Graham. Need we say more? (Yes because it's a review on @Influenster, so of course.) Real family issues, celebrations, and life played out on screen never was entertaining. Not even in home movies...
Until now.
Rebekah A.
Wilmington, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this show! I was so sad when the final season ended. It is a must watch drama. A tearjerker but heartwarming at the same time. You really feel like you are part of the family.
Raegen J.
College Grove, TN
One of the best shows I've ever watched. Great for the entire family, and a real representation of a modern day family. From season 1 to the finale, Parenthood keeps you laughing!
Bethanie M.
West Mansfield, OH
This show is so real! The problems they face in the show are real problems that families face every day! It made me laugh, it made me cry - and with each episode I was doing both!
Brittany M.
Hiram, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show!!! It is more realistic than reality shows. The feels and situations in this show hit so close to home for me. I have watched the entire twice now and it never gets old.
Abigail C.
Philadelphia, PA
I started watching parenthood after it stopped airing on television. I watched all 5 seasons on Netflix. I love the main female character and also watched her on Gilmore girls.
Brandi S.
Muncie, IN
This is a show about real life and people who have real life problems. It is not a reality TV show and the problems on the show could happen to anyone so it's easy to relate to.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.