BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Alyssa C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This was my all time favorite show when it was on. I rewatched all episodes on Netflix again and fell in love all over again. Laugh, cry. It is such an amazing show. Highly recommend!
Heidi W.
Gibsonia, PA
Love the show. Real life experiences with real down to earth actors. Relatable in everyday life with current life issues. Actors aren't made to be glamorous. not over made up or fake.
Daisy P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
4 because I just barely started watching it but I already love it. It's a very realistic show and it's interesting! Keeps you entertained but at the same time it really hits your feelings
Kayla S.
Bossier City , LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
You will laugh, you will smile, and you will cry (a lot). This show is well-rounded and shows you all the layers and elements of being in a family. Highly recommend this drama series.
Courtney L.
Huntsville, AL
This is my favorite show of all time! It is about a family and all of the trials they go through. Everything they go through is realistic and could be very relevant to anyone's life.
JESSICA D.
Dundalk, MD
LOVE THIS SHOW!!! WAS DEEPLY SADDENED TO SEE IT END. IT WAS A GREAT FAMILY FRIENDLY SHOW WITH AN ALLSTAR CAST. ACTORS THAT MY WHOLE FAMILY COULD RELATE TO AND WERE KNOW BY ALL OF US.
R A.
Carlisle, PA
I was addicted to this show and very sorry to see it end. I liked that there was not too much time spent on any single character and you could follow the story line of any of them.
Another awesome family show! So many good twists and story lines. It's also very relatable to many people of all ages. I binge watched this one too! Absolutely love Lauren Graham!!
Riley Jane S.
Tuscaloosa
Ok so I usually don't go crazy about a show and binge watch it unless it's a GOOD quality show. This is it people!!! This show will make you laugh and cry and want to hug your mom.
Vanessa P.
Hidalgo, Tx
I love this show. I watch it on Netflix. I can relate to the lifestyle and the characters' feelings, reminds me that we are not alone as parents. Sometimes it brings tears to my eyes.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.