BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Misty M.
Charlotte, NC
Love this series! Seems very realistic, but done in a very entertaining way. Actors do an amazing job at making you feel the emotion of the situation. Not like any series I've ever watched.
M M.
Parenthood was one of the best shows to have been on air in a really long time. It portrays the struggles that a typical American family faces and shows how families support one another through the hard times and celebrate with one another during the great times.
Debbie W.
Augusta, GA
Parenthood was the best show I have ever watched. I fell in love with all the characters. I wish the ending was different but other than that it was the best show. It made me laugh and cry.
Monica O.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I admit to a bad case of binge watching this series and becoming immersed in the family. Every episode made me laugh and cry a little. I hated to see it end and likely will watch again.
Jenna T.
I love Parenthood! Such a great cast of characters. It makes you really care about the characters and can't wait to see what happens next. Just enough family drama. So sad when it ended.
Kerry O.
Latham, NY
OMG I LOVE this show!! I've watched it start to finish multiple times and it's still exciting and emotional and dramatic and great every single time! I wish there were more episodes!!!!
AMANDA K.
Love this show!! Something I can watch after kids has gone to bed. Feels more like a reality... things we actually would do. It can be funny and yet simple. I can relate to it in a way.
Edie J.
Vacaville, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is an excellent family show that will have you laughing and sometimes crying. You will fall in love with the characters and find that you connect with them. You will love this show!
Jennifer V.
Saint Paul, MN
I am a huge fan of Lauren Grahams so that is the reason I started watching it. However I continued because the story and the cast are amazing. One of the best shows I've seen in a while.
Emily K.
I am obsessed with this show right now. I'm in season 5 and have cried during almost every episode. It feels like a real family that it super relatable, and I would recommend this show!
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.