BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Shawn G.
Neosho, MO
This television show is so good! It definitely makes you cry a lot, but you start to feel as if you're a part of this amazing family. I was so sad when it ended, but it is definitely a must watch!
Gabrielle W.
Springville, UT
I love this heartfelt, family drama. Near the end of the series I was crying almost every episode simply because I seriously loved the Braverman family. This is such a tasteful, uplifting TV show.
Britny K.
This is one of my favorite shows it has a lot of ups and downs and you have to pay attention because there are many main characters in it but it's worth seeing all the seasons together on Netflix.
Parenthood is such a touching television show. I've never watched a show where they portrayed real life situations so accurately. The actors and actresses on the show play their parts so genuinely.
Clai P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
One of my favorite shows of all time. The cast was fantastic - also some of my favorite actors. The topics were on point and the show was a must see every week. I'm sad that it is no longer on TV.
Mallory P.
Love love love this show! It's so family oriented and I love how the family relies on each other. I don't think there's any other shows like it. The acting is great. It is definitely a must watch!
Preeya D.
This might be one of my all-time favorite shows. Almost every episode made me cry. I think everyone should watch it--it is heartfelt, funny, smart, and so well made. I'm so sad that it is no longer on TV
Tara J.
Myakka City, FL
Best show ever on TV. Why did they take my Bravermans away? This show could relate to everyone no matter where you were in life. I have watched the whole series through twice just to relive it.
Rhiannon C.
Elm Grove, WI
This is probably one of my all-time favorite shows! All of the characters are likable and relatable. It feels as if you are watching people you actually know. I was super sad when the show ended.
Lindsey W.
Amazing show. I was so sad when it ended. What a great ensemble cast. I miss this show so much! This Is Us is similar and I will be watching that to fill the void. Definitely check out this show!
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.