BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Jennifer M.
Monroe, LA
I really wish this show still came on, but I understand all good things must come to an end. I love the many different values/view it covers. It pulls at your heartstrings and keeps you coming back for more!
Kaila V.
Saint Marys, GA
This show will have you laughing and crying in just one episode! It's all about family and the love they share through the good times and the bad. Amazing acting! I highly recommend this show to anyone!!
Amanda C.
Love this tv show. It's was wonderful bc the actors in the movie put there all in it and you could really get into the zone like you were there. It's similar to switched at birth. It's definitely a watch
cynthia C.
Wyoming, MI
I loved this show, I was a faithful watcher- I highly recomment this to people of all ages. My favorit scene was when the son finally married the girlfriend of his child. great acting by all pp involved.
Rhema P.
Evans, CO
Bring toy box of tissues and get ready for a heartfelt night in binging parenthood. Love the acting and the characters or so relatable! I enjoy watching this with my family!
Wendi M.
I miss this family more than I miss my own. Is that terrible?? Yes, yes it is. I think I spent more time with them in the past years though, so it's understandable LOL - Peter Krause, Dax Shepherd *swoon*
Katie S.
St. Paul, MN
Love! I'm a little biased because I worked on this show for 2 years but that doesn't mean I loved it any less. I got completely sucked in and cried during the finale. Amazing stories with amazing actors
Shamila T.
I absolutely loved this show. I had never seen it before I got Netflix. We got rid of cable years ago and this was one of the first shows I binge watched. I was actually sad to come to the series finally.
Ciera B.
Jacksonville, NC
I am extememly sad this show is coming to an end. The chemistry this cast has is hazing. I feel like I'm sitting in their living room. It is so realistic. I have cried so many tears throughout the seasons. They put so many things into perspective and get you thinking. Wonderful show.
Alina M.
Riverside, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is very family friendly I would say high school level. This show is very Realistic and has some sensitive areas to it , the acting is great and nothing seems fake at all ' this is a must watch !
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.