BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Kimberly M.
Corpus Christi, TX
Iv never felt so connected to a TV series like this one everything felt so relative in my life. If your looking to watch a show with lots of emotion and real life scenarios then I would totally recommend this
Keaira G.
Olympia , WA
Absolute favorite show by far. Gives a lot of real life experience and advice. Shows a lot about the importance of family, and what really goes on. It was amazingly written and they casted perfect characters.
Ashley O.
Griswold, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Recently started watching this after seeing a quick article about in on BuzzFeed. I am now hooked an already on the second season, thanks to Netflix. I am 23 so this show is definitely great for any stage of life.
Sarah C.
Malden, MA
LOVED THIS SHOW. Was heartbroken when it ended. I really enjoy watching family dramas, and this one felt like an Adult Gilmore Girls, which was awesome to watch.
Cindy T. G.
Baltimore, MD
I was so very sad when this show ended. It was one of those rare gems that really developed characters and allowed you to connect with them because of it. The cast was great. The last episode was a tear-jerker.
Adrien M.
Arlington, TX
Such a great family based show that includes all kinds of actually scenarios. From alcohol use, marital issues, and sexual sensitivity - parenthood covers is all!
Emily K.
LOVE this show! It was so good! All the characters were well developed and their family problems were very interesting. I was constantly emotionally invested, and though I cried at the end, it was satisfying.
Eli D.
New Orleans
Great show. Its funny and serious and really gets to what it is to be a modern, American family. Of course, like every show the characters live a wealthy lifestyle in the guise of the middle and working class.
Kathy F.
Silver Spring , MD
This show had me in tears made me laugh this show makes you feel like there your family there love it amazing show so sad it ended but amazing the cast are great
Madeline C.
Pasadena, CA
Funny, heartfelt, endearing. Came across this show due to my love of Lauren Graham (from Gilmore Girls fame) and ended up watching all of the seasons on Netflix.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.