BY PARENTHOOD

• Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I could not get enough of this drama series. You fall in love with this family and love how the characters develop with what life throws at them. I'm saddened that it is over because the cast seemed so harmonious.
Morgan O.
Barnum, MN
I watched every season! So relatable funny and heartwarming. Great family show. You can learn from it as well. Just all around great entertainment. Sad it is over.
Audrey K.
This show was the best show ever! I think that anyone who ever watched this show would agree with me. It was a relatable show about loving families who went through real struggles but got through them as a family.
Veronica S.
East Lansing
I loved almost everything about this show. There were a couple times that too much happened in a single season, and I hated the way that it ended. But, I guess almost no one is ever pleased with a season finale...
Anne M.
Washington
Most heartwarming show ever! Manages to follow the stories of several relatable characters while only florting with cheesiness. Must rematch soon. Highly recommend
egle r.
Circle Pines, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great show. Reminds me of Gilmore Girls, Friends and all the best shows all combined into one! Even the "good guys (or gals)" make mistakes, just like we all do in real life. Each of the story lines is interesting.
Natasha E.
Carson City, NV
Hands down the best television show I have ever watched. I fell in love with each and every person in this show, and was very sad when it ended. I felt connected.
Sarah H.
This TV series is just too good. Definitely a must watch. You get to see an entire extended family go through so many challenges together and it's such a funny show with very different personalities and scenarios.
Patricia S.
This is the absolute best show ever. I wish they would of kept it on longer. I can't pick a favorite scene because I loved them all. Love the acters . After watching this you feel like your a part of your family.
Sarah C.
Malden, MA
LOVED THIS SHOW. Was heartbroken when it ended. I really enjoy watching family dramas, and this one felt like an Adult Gilmore Girls, which was awesome to watch.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.