BY PARENTHOOD

• Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Memorie C.
Franklinton, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Parenthood is one of my favorite shows. It's so relatable, and I think I cried every single episode. It was such an amazing show - I think everyone should watch it.
Laureen A.
Fort Wayne, IN
Starred watching it like 3 years ago and ive been hooked on it,. I love how it's such a big family buy didn't like the end when the dad passed away.. but once you start watching it you're hook till the last episode
Adriana G.
Santa Barbara, CA
I don't know, I have mix reviews. Sometimes I love it and other times I'm like why am I watching this. Not sure if it's scaring me to have kids or encouraging me.
Alysha B.
Jacksonville, NC
Love this show! Always made me laugh and cry! Love all the actors in the show I want it to keep going! So many great episodes and it never failed to make me happy!
Nicole B.
If you haven't watched this show please do so. The Bravermens are such a likeable and honest portrayal of family life. Gripping storylines and likeable characters
Jessica G.
Traverse City, MI
Great show, characters are relatable! The story line is also relatable. I felt like I was a part of the story, like they were going through the same things as me.
Lydia B.
Lafayette, IN
I love, love, love this show. I've watched it all the way through at least 5 times. The characters are completely lovable and relatable and I loved living through real life issues with them! Definitely a must see.
Jessica M.
S Williamsprt, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Parenthood is an amazing series. It really draws you in and makes you feel like you part of their family. They deal with everyday challenges and family issues that are so relatable, and that is one of the reasons the show is so great! The cast is amazing - definitely a series that is worth the time!
Nancy W.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have enjoyed watching this show on Netflix and am still waiting to watch the last season. I think the show captures parenthood perfectly - the good and the bad, as it showcases different generations in one family.
Rebecca P.
This is the best TV show ever. I love the range of characters on the show. There is a character for everyone to relate to. I laugh and cry watching this show. I wish it would not have ever ended. I love Parenthood!
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.