BY PARENTHOOD

• Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Sarah L.
Raleigh , NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Such a sweet and heartwarming show. It's a great show about family and struggles that every family goes through. I definitely recommend. I've watched it all the way through multiple times and get something new each time.
Katie R.
This is such a good show. It gave me so many different emotions and I couldn't stop watching. I got so attached to all of the characters! I wish it was still on because I loved it so much. Definitely one of my favorites.
Brooke M.
Rohnert Park, CA
This show was one of the best TV shows I have seen. I felt that the show really connected with real events happening in people's lives and it definitely tugged at your heart strings. I was very sad when the show ended.
Raquel H.
Monterey Park, CA
If you are a parent, you will fall in love with Parenthood. Full of laughter and tears and I feel like it shows realistic families as opposed to the "perfect" family.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Lauren Graham so this show was a must see for me. It's so relate-able to anyone that watches it, especially if you're a parent. It shows you every perspective .
Sabrina B.
La Habra, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have to say i was so sad when they cancelled this show every episode made me cry whether tears of sadness or joy. the show is so relatable to real life experiences.
Sherri P.
This was the BEST show on TV. I mourned heavily when this series ended. Such great actors. Wonderful storylines. I am from a large family and this show hit home with me. There has not ever been a show like this one.
Ai B.
Salem, OR
It's the best family show ever!! I love every member and you start to feel like you are there with them as part of their family. There are not very many episodes that I haven't gotten emotional in. It's a must watch!
Meighan C.
Austin, TX
LOVE THIS SHOW. I hate that it ended. It brought up so many controversial topics that can be addressed at home. LOVE the actors in it-they portrayed their characters perfectly. This is a must must must watch TV show.
Grace A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I watched all the seasons on Parenthood on Netflix . I loved each and every episode...such a beautiful show.. I was so sad when it ended .. I would have loved to watch many more episodes . Would definitely recommend
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.