BY PARENTHOOD

• Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Megan Lynn H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of the greatest shows I've ever watched. I cried happy/sad tears every single episode. It's such simple show about family, but the emotion and storyline is so real.
Victoria L.
Oh. My. Gosh. This show is in my top 3 list. You will never be bored with this show. It portrays family, love, and heartbreak, in a beautiful way. Definitely Recommend!
Lauren S.
Phoenix
Great show and I wish there were more seasons of this. My mom and I got hooked and we would watch them together. This is certainly a great show for families and the roles were castes perfectly. I would recommend watching.
Chandler R.
Odenton, MD
Parenthood was one of my favorite shows that I have watched in the past few years. It is able to combine real life issues with a great sense of humor in a way that few shows can. I would recommend this show to everyone.
Stephanie M.
East Haven, CT
It's a show you get emotionally invested in, it's tear at your heart strings. Makes you feel like you're a member of their family goin through all the times with them
It's a great show! My favorite Character is Sarah (played by Lauren Graham). It's about a group of siblings & their families. Each group of families is relatable to every day life. I think the shows a stupendous watch!
Kim N.
I highly recommend this TV show to anyone who wants a touching and realistic show to watch. It will surprise you how many situations you will relate to personally and in your family life- good laughs and touching moments
Aly C.
Concord, CA
Such a touching heartfelt show. They dealt with real issues and made you fall in love with them individually and as a family. The love that was portrayed on the screen seemed real and genuine, I am sad this show is over.
morgan s.
Matthews, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Very wholesome show that deals with topics from today. The families range from adopted kids, to biological kids, to kids you didn't know about until they were 5 years old. I wish it would have been longer than 5 seasons.
Tami T.
Fargo, ND
This was the best series ever, only thing I wasn't happy with was that it quit way to early they could of went on a few more years...I hope they have a reunion show.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.