BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Carly C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I watched every season of this and it held my attention pretty well. Not the best show I've ever seen but the actors did a great job. The writing could have been more captivating, however if you love dramas, watch this show
Melissa R.
Lebanon, MO
I'm just getting started on the show, but my husband and I really like it! My husband swears this is based on our famil. It covers different real life situations and how different people see those situations. Love this show!
sam g.
Auburndale, FL
One of my favorite shows ever. It made me laugh, cry, and wish that I had a larger family. They tackle all kinds of real life issues. All of the actors are awesome. Max does such a good job acting like he is on the spectrum.
Jovi O.
San Diego, CA
One of the best shows I have ever seen in my life. I feel like I connected with most of the cast! literally the whole show I was laughing or crying laughing and crying again! devastated that its cancelled.. PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!
Kalyn B.
Lancaster, PA
Parenthood is a show that hits so close to home, you feel as though you are part of the Braverman family. In an age where so many television shows are filled with unrealistic nonsense, Parenthood is a fresh and welcome dose of real life.
michelle t.
San Jose, CA
This was an awesome show. I'm so sad it ended. All the actors are amazing and I was touched by each of their stories. The Bravermans were a great family. Mae Whitman is the best! I would definitely recommend watching this!
Kara T.
West Warwick, RI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The can't miss family drama. So smart and beautifully written. I was so sad when it ended as I looked forward to finding out every week what the Bravermans were up to.
Lupe B.
This show gets me very caught up I'm in my own little world I love this show cause its shows us so mich and how this taking on kids is hard even if your old. And the struggle of having your job and then kid to taken care of.
Jessica C.
Tupelo, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm still in the process of finishing this show. Every time I get a moment to sit down I always turn this show on. It's got so many twists and turns. You never know what's going to happen. This one is my absolute favorite.
Charity H.
Seriously one of my favorite shows. Very relatable and heart touching .it reminds me kf my family and always ends up warming my heart. I love binge watching this show.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.