BY PARENTHOOD

• Never heard of this one but as a parent, I am curious! W...5 Answers
  • I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Candi M.
I really enjoyed Parenthood. There were not a lot of drama shows that kept my attention but this one did. They have great actors/actresses on there. I like how they go through everyday life stuff. I would recommend this show!
Kimberly J.
Fontana, CA
I wish this show didn't end. i wanted a family like the braverman family every time i saw this show. Great writing and love the issues that were dealt with in this show.
Hannah R.
Fishers, NY
Amazing show! I loved Friday Night Lights and wanted to check out the other Jason Katims show. Tthe characters are all relatable, great, relevant, modern stories, character development, and extremely emotional! Highly recommend!
Hannah N.
Phoenix, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Entertaining & heartwarming! I devoured this series on Netflix & was so upset when it was over. I wanted so much more!!! The characters are so excellent & the show is real, raw, and authentic. I wish they made more shows like this!
Rachel G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It took me a while to come to this show. I ended up really liking it. It is a drama about a family. Their problems are so relatably. Crosby is one of my favorite characters I would recommend this show if you like family dramas.
Crystal H.
Mayfield, KY
Very sad and funny show. I cried as many times as I laughed and i loved seeing the lady that was in Gilmore Girls again almost playing the same exact character she played
Trista P.
Cypress, TX
Being a mother of a special needs child, this show hit way too close to home. I laughed and I cried. I got a few of my friends hooked on it too. I'm so sad that its over!
Morgan A.
Honolulu , Hi
One of my all time favorite shows!! I wish there were more than 5 seasons. I love all be actors in it. They do such a great job acting as one big happy family. I would say this is a must watch!! I can watch them over and over.
Heather G.
Kalamazoo, MI
This show was a pleasant surprise for me. I feel that anyone could relate to at least one aspect of the show as it features families and people from all different walks of life. It had me laughing and crying all in one episode.
Heidi M.
Muncie, IN
We started watching this show slightly bernie we found out we were expecting our first child. It made us laugh and cry repeatedly. One of the best modern shows out there.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.