BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Anna R.
Orem, UT
I LOVE watching this show. I've watched through it almost twice now. I love how they show all the different issues families go through & how they're handling it. There are so many relatable issues in the show. The actors are all fantastic and I am always trying to get people to watch it so I can talk about it with them. No excuses not to watch it - it's on Netflix!
Kara S.
Sicklerville, NJ
Odd this is a review question as parenthood is no longer on the air. This was one of my most favorite shows. I laughed and cried right along with the Bravermans! I yearned for brothers and sisters like Adam, Sarah, Julia, and Crosby. I'm still not over the fact that they killed off Zeke or even that the fact that the show is no longer on! BRING BACK PARENTHOOD!!
Kyndal G.
Charlotte, NC
Parenthood is by far one of the most amazing series I have ever seen. The plot makes you sink in and feel like part of the braver man family. It can have you crying one minute and laughing the next. It is so very relatable, real, and authentic. It makes you realize that all families have their issues, but really family will always be for you at the end of the day.
Megan L.
Lexington, KY
Discovered this on Netflix. Originally, I wasn't sold, but give it 3 or 4 episodes. The show has a great balance of drama, emotion and witty humor. I'm a loyal Lauren Graham fan from Gilmore Girls, so I was glad to get my fix via a new show. It is 5 season, so it is a commitment, but if you're like me you'll be finished a couple of weeks because it is so great.
Sally W.
Kansas City, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I didn't like this show at first. It seemed like a lesser quality version of the show Brothers & Sisters. But that show got cancelled and I gave this one a try. The characters became better developed as the seasons went on. It still seemed very predictable in some cases, but aren't all television shows that way? Definitely one to binge watch and have tissues handy.
Jennifer D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I honestly think that this was one of the best shows on television and I was so incredibly sad when it ended. The writing was fantastic and the chemistry between cast members was superb. It was the perfect example of the fact that every family, even those that are loving/happy, is dysfunctional in its own way and that is okay. I only wish it had gone on longer.
Antonio A.
Pensacola, FL
OMGEE, I was so damn addicted to this show as it aired. I love Lauren Graham from Gilmore Girls, so it was nice to get her back in another show and as that rockstar mother type. It was an amazing show to watch, they made you feel...they gave you life and situations that where high above my expectation when watching it. It about a family, although alot that happens...still love each other in the end.
Jennifer J.
Southold, NY
I just started watching this show a week or two ago on Netflix. I ABSOLUTELY love it. I enjoy how real it is- each sibling (and the parents) are struggling with something in their own families, and it really is just a beautiful storyline. I love the relationships these family members have with one another, and it shows modern day struggles and how you can overcome them.
Katlyn M.
Shippensburg, PA
This show is wonderful. It's something you can watch with the whole family. Me and my grandmother usually would watch this together. This show helps illustrate the meaning of family. Plus, they shed light on how it is to be a family with a child with Autism. I'm sad this show has ended but I recommend it to anybody who is looking for a new TV show to watch.
Sarah F.
Winter Garden, FL
If you like crying constantly then this show is totally for you. I've never happy wept so much in my life. There is someone for everyone to relate to, it is just the sweetest show, great actors, wonderful ensemble cast. I keep trying to convince my husband to re watch the series with me but he sobbed after the first episode and is now too scared to watch more.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.