BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Krystin s.
Woburn, MA
Perfection! This show will leave you with all the feels! I binge watched this in about 2 weeks....I fell in love hard!! It is amazing. Amazing characters, incredible writers!
Elissa M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show has its ups and down, but it, overall is very well written. It takes in real paren't issues, instead of showing perfect families. The last episode is a definite doozy.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I found this show on Netflix and watched all of the seasons in about 2 months. It was heartwarming, funny, sad, everything you can ask for. I'm so upset that the show is over!
Katie M.
Brick, NJ
One of my all time favorite shows! It tugs on all your heart strings in the most fantastic way! So much live and laughter you want to be part of the Braverman clan yourself.
Catie M.
I firmly believe that this is one of the best TV shows. I genuinely felt like part of the family, which is why I hysterically cried over at least three of the episode. I recommend this for any human being that likes family dramadies.
Sydney M.
Lincoln, NE
So good! Manages you fee as if your apart of their family and they are apart of yours because everything they go through, I have went through something similar or relatable!
Johnna H.
OMG. This show. Sometimes a little cheesy, but I cried almost every episode. If you're a parent, you will totally relate. Get on Netflix and watch all of it, like right now.
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
I have watched every episode on Netflix twice, and now watching the new season! Parenthood follows a large extended family and all of the people in their lives. There is drama, however it's real life issues that are very easy to relate to.
Robin H.
Jasper, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I miss this show! It was so good and always had me laughing and crying in the same episode. The cast was perfect. I loved watching them grow and evolve through the years. Finally, a good wholesome show that the entire family can watch
Heather V.
This was/is my all time favorite show. As a mom to a son on the Autism spectrum, I could relate. I was heartbroken when the show was cancelled. I loved all of the characters.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.