BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Brenna S.
Vassalboro, ME
Definitely one of the best shows that deals with family issues spot on .. They go into real diseases people deal with and how a family deals together to get through everything.
Christina W.
Chapmanville , WV
I loved this series. I reminded me a lot of my life and situations. My oldest son has Aspergers. This show just was like real life to me and made thigns come into perspective.
Brandy M.
Parenthood was one of my favorite shows. We have a family of 4 and I envision our later years to be something similar. Great acting, lots of real drama that was very realistic. I would recommend this show to anyone who values family.
Naomi U.
Eureka, CA
Awe the comedy and drama of family. The show that shows the ups and downs of having a large family who are growing into the adults they know and love. They learn to accept one another and appreciate what they do have as a large family.
Allie G.
Murray, KY
Ahhh the Bravermans! This is such an all-encompassing show. So many emotions. You definitely feel like an extension of their family. I'm sad that it's over, but I would totally watch again from the beginning. Definitely a must watch!
Shelley S.
Cypress, CA
If I could give this show 100 stars, I would. FAVORITE series I've ever seen. The characters are great, and I find myself remembering funny and memorable scene all the times.
Krystin s.
Woburn, MA
Perfection! This show will leave you with all the feels! I binge watched this in about 2 weeks....I fell in love hard!! It is amazing. Amazing characters, incredible writers!
Elissa M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show has its ups and down, but it, overall is very well written. It takes in real paren't issues, instead of showing perfect families. The last episode is a definite doozy.
Catie M.
I firmly believe that this is one of the best TV shows. I genuinely felt like part of the family, which is why I hysterically cried over at least three of the episode. I recommend this for any human being that likes family dramadies.
Katie M.
Brick, NJ
One of my all time favorite shows! It tugs on all your heart strings in the most fantastic way! So much live and laughter you want to be part of the Braverman clan yourself.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.