BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Gallay Y.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I started to binge watch this show as I do and I actually really liked it. Some moments made me cry, laugh, or just angered me but overall it was a good family drama based show.
Joy O.
Raleigh, NC
This show is good if you are looking for something to binge watch. I like the different storylines between each character and how everyone is going through something different.
Amanda N.
Tarentum, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Very cute and emotional show. I never watched it while it was on air, but I binged watched in via Netflix. Some parts were very hard to watch since I watched it while pregnant.
Katelynn C.
Auburn, KS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I watched this last summer and it was amazing!! It truly catches what families are like and how they are all with one another and how tight a family can be. This one is a favorite.
Jean R.
Clinton, MD
Love the Braverman family. Sure miss it being on TV. Was one of the best shows ever. I haven't seen it on reruns anywhere, but would love this. Loved everything about this show.
Carolyn C.
Valley Cottage, NY
This is my all time FAVORITE show!!!!! Could relate to this show on so many levels. I loved this show and was so sad when it ended! It felt so real. Love how it's shot (similar to Friday Night Lights). Still watch the re-runs all the time!
Julia C.
THIS SHOW IS REAL LIFE! My goodness it's so great and nothing is sugar coated. I've never watched an episode and thought "this isn't realistic" because it always is!! Wonderful characters and plot line. Favorite show ever and a must watch.
Brenna S.
Vassalboro, ME
Definitely one of the best shows that deals with family issues spot on .. They go into real diseases people deal with and how a family deals together to get through everything.
Alexandria  N.
Beloit, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Seriously, one of my favorite shows and I'm only giving it 4 stars because I'm still bitter that it ended. it is beyond perfect and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Kapri C.
Goshen, OH
Great show. It is never over exaggerated, but still hits on major topics, like drugs, pregnancy, and death. It is very unique and filled with some the best actors and actresses!
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.