BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Regan K.
Columbia, MO
Parenthood is so great. It'll make you laugh, it'll make you cry, it's one of those shows that you really get invested into the characters and their lives. New episodes are the highlight of my week. That sounds sad, but seriously, it's so good.
Leslie A.
Jersey City, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This was one of my favorite shows, and looked forward to it every week. I actually didn't like the movie, but gave the show a try and was pleasantly surprised. Highly recommended.
Amara D.
Afton
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
this is one of my absolute favorite shows of all time. it makes me cry and laugh. it has a great cast! i've gotten others hooked on the show as well. sad to see the series ended.
Lia S.
Pflugerville, Tx
you will cry in every episode. you just will. so incredibly relatable, its maddening. probably one of the best shows, with one of the best endings of a lot of shows that ive seen
Derek H.
Phoenix, AZ
A great drama/comedy that pulls every emotion out of you as you watch. Triumph, love, defeat, sadness are just a few of the emotions that are felt while watching this incredibly impactful and well acted show. Would recommend this show highly.
Amanda S.
Wichita Falls, TX
I heard so much about this show and now I see why. I went back and watch all the seasons and I see why so many people loved this show. It is one that really is about real life and put the characters in real life situations. It is a must watch.
maria m.
I am soo sad this show is over! I used to love watching with my mom, BUT I have heard rumors that it may be coming back for another season. Which would make me so happy! Great overall acting and I just feel like a lot of people can relate to the show!
Victoria J.
Laguna Beach, CA
Honestly, this is one of my favorite shows. It has everything you would want. Touching and beautiful. the story lines always kept me interested and wanting more. The ending was not disappointing at all. I would recommend this show to anyone!
Tracy H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a really good show. I was sad when it ended. I believe you can still catch it on Netflix. I thought it did a good job of capturing the dynamics of a family. Well written and well acted. This show has a lot of my favorite actors in it.
Hannah v.
East Grand Forks, MN
This show is a great show for learning about how different families work. I am an aspiring teacher and I love to watch all the development stages in all of the children as they grow up. It is engaging and there is something new every episode
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.