BY PARENTHOOD

• Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Becky K.
Richmond, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I just started watching this on Netflix with my boyfriend and neither of us anticipated liking it so much. The characters in this show are all GOOD people with real life problems and it is really nice watching a show about a family that works together, sticks up for one another and seeing how the dad, Zeek, especially changes and emotionally grows as a person throughout the show.
Lucia B.
I started watching this show because I had finished another show before and wanted to start another. I watched the first episode and I got kind of bored but as I continued, I couldn't stop! The show is amazing, it's about real life family drama. It's about one big family but yet shows you each one of their lives. The family really grew on me. I have to say I was so sad when I finished the last episode. This is a must watch, just sit threw the first few episodes and you won't be able to stop. I even got my family into it!
Brianna P.
Portland, ME
Parenthood is a GREAT show to watch with your family. My husband, mother n law, brother n law, and myself binged watched this show together. The acting was incredible and the story line was amazing. This is a must watch. This show covers many real life issues that many people face everyday. It will keep you smiling, make you cry, and show you what a real family is all about.
Dehlia D.
Rochester, NY
I am a Braverman. No, seriously. I pray for the Bravermans like they're my family - that's how real these characters are! One of the most realistic and raw shows on television. Wonderful writing, authentic portrayals of family in the modern age. Clean cut and uplifting. Prepare your heart for the roller coaster of emotions as you watch this show. Bring tissues. Bring friends.
Leah C.
W Burlington, IA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This was an incredible show. Truly amazing. In addition to good actors, it was a show that accurately represents real life. Real struggles. Real relationships. It will make you laugh and make you cry and you will not want to stop watching. Lauren Graham stars in it and while she is not the only focus of the show, she is what made me want to watch it. I love, love, LOVED her from Gilmore Girls. And I tell you what- she hasn't changed at all over the years. Still gorgeous and hilarious and loving and just amazing!
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show will have your heart bursting! Such a beautiful show about a loving family. You will laugh and cry! Such touching stories and great drama! I fell in love with this show on Netflix. Very addictive, could watch it all day! Love! The characters are so real. The acting is wonderful. The theme song is also awesome hahha I would totally recommend this show over and over!
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
No show has every tugged on my heart as much as this. It was slow starting, the first episode being interesting but nothing major, and after that it dipped a bit. But once I was invested in the character development, it became an obsession. By season 3 every episode left me in tears, both happy and sad. Kristina and Adam make the show incredibly empowering to watch, I love them the most.
Jennilee K.
This is the first show I ever watched, that came close to real life. The show portrayed every day challenges from health issues, to sudden job crisises, to loving moments shared between the entire family. You felt a connection to at least one of the characters in the show at all times. I recommend this show from season 1. You will laugh and cry all the way until the end.
Brittney K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
If you want a show that will force you to grow up with the characters, this is the show for you! I have never seen such brilliant character development. I was devastated when this show ended, because the actors work so well together, and it will be hard to see the group not be together anymore. I watch "reruns" of this show anytime I can because it just makes you happy.
Sarah B.
Lebanon, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I found this show by accident one night on an app on my phone. I watched it and fell in love. I watched every episode and then found out when it came on. I watched until the end of the series. I was heartbroken when the show came to an end. If you have the chance to watch it, I highly recommend it. It is real life family issues and love. By far one of my favorite shows.
Earn $236/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)