BY PARENTHOOD

• Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Alison D.
Denver, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Really good show - just enough drama with comedic release. There's someone in the show that every member of the family can relate to so it's great for watching with a mix of people.
Maya S.
Dearborn, MI
This show is beyond amazing. It is so relatable and so touching. I can't tell you how many times I have cried watching this show, and I don't mean a few tears running down my cheeks. I'm talking abut sobbing. I have recommended this show to all my friends and many of them are binge watching Parenthood. It's sad to know this is the final season :(
Christine B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Fantastic! So many tears because they tackled real life issues - cancer, old age, single parenthood, marriage issues, autism issues & biracial issues. It's so well written & acted!
Haley K.
St Louis Park, MN
I laughed, I cried, they really had me going. The plot twists are so unexpected. I love how this show feels like it could literally be my life. A great show for people of multiple age and interest. I would recommend this show to almost anyone. Must watch.
Susli C.
First time watching a show like this and I got sooo into it. I can't miss it! And if I do i search it up on the Internet to watch what I missed. It's amazing and love tha actors in it.
Rachel B.
Amazing show! Compelling stories, believable characters, and real issues. Shows of this quality are few and far between, and I am shocked and disappointed that the show was cancelled!
Sarah P.
A show about family that's honest and relatable. The drama factor is high, but incredibly believable. I was in love with this show when it was On the air- can't wait to rewatch on Netflix this summer! The ending was very well done- no spoilers ;)
Mary P.
This show just seemed like real life. It wasn't over the top or fake. It showed real life events and how real people would actually deal with them. You can relate to the characters so much. It had things that made you laugh but that made you cry.
Katie M.
One of my favorite shows of all time! Such a heartwarming and relatable show for almost anyone. Great cast, and overall one of the greatest network television shows of all time in my opinion. It's great to watch with your family and friends too!
Elisha K.
Hands down the best show ever. Will make you laugh, cry and rejoice with the family in their triumphs. Gets you hooked from the very beginning and you won't be able to stop watching.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.