BY PARENTHOOD

• Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Jina H.
Houma, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
By far one of my FAVORITE series ever. A definite MUST WATCH! Very heartwarming, real, funny and emotional. Really felt like i knew these characters and bonded with their situations.
Esther C.
Edinburg, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I LOVE THIS SHOW. Super familial and super true to real life experiences. You can relate to each and every one of the families. I recommended it to my parents to watch and they loved it too. It's light hearted and hilarious.
Shanna L.
Camarillo, CA
One of the best shows I've ever watched. Real-life family situations, great acting, superb writing. It's funny, sad, dramatic, and heart-warming. Everything a great show should be.
Juliette O.
A Must watch series.
Watched this show from beginning to end. I'm so sad that they had to end. Everything you need to know about life, the ups and down this show will take you through it all. Live is all about family and friends.
Forever Young!
Lisa B.
Boca raton, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Quite possibly the best TV show that was ever put on television. I dynamic is amazing there was hardly an episode ever aired that I didn't either cry from happiness or cry from sorrow. I'm so sad that it's over.
Catherine C.
Chesterfield, VA
This is one of my favorite shows of all time. There is nothing on TV that moves me the way that Parenthood does. I wish it would come back for more seasons! The scripts, the acting, the actors are all brilliant in Parenthood! A must watch for sure.
Emilee L.
Every single time I watch this show, I'm in a puddle of tears by the end of the episode. If you love Friday Night Lights, like I do, you will also love this. Made by the same people and featuring several similar cast members, it's a timeless show.
Alison D.
Denver, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Really good show - just enough drama with comedic release. There's someone in the show that every member of the family can relate to so it's great for watching with a mix of people.
Jen R.
Buffalo, NY
This show has all the feels. It's easily one of my favorite shows and it was hard to see it end, yet the shows ending was one of the most satisfying series ends that there could be.
Mary P.
This show just seemed like real life. It wasn't over the top or fake. It showed real life events and how real people would actually deal with them. You can relate to the characters so much. It had things that made you laugh but that made you cry.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.