BY PARENTHOOD

• Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Kelly C.
Seward, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Such a good wholesome show that wasn't afraid to cover controversial topics. Nothing like the movie really! I'm sad that it's off the air and watch episodes on Netflix sometimes still
Jessica V.
Hesperia, CA
Binge watched all seasons within a month, I loved this show. Didn't think I would but since there were so many stories intertwined it wss great to watch, I'm really sad that it's over
Brenna W.
Seattle, WA
This is a great family drama with dynamic characters and relationships. The cast is constantly changing and growing and the show draws you right in to their family roles and gets you emotionally attached. I loved every episode. Definitely a must-see!!
Megan R.
Georgetown, TX
Absolutely love this show. Totally hit home being raised in a huge family. Such a realistic show with them facing everyday struggles. Love the actors and the connections they all have.
Shannon K.
Brookville, IN
I love Parenthood! This story lines in the show are so real and you can relate to what is going on. Just be prepared to cry in most episodes. The family dynamic is great. My family always talks about that we want to be like them when we all have kids.
Emily S.
West Chester, PA
Absolutely loved this show!! So real and kept my attention! The storylines were very relatable and the actors did a phenomenal job! My husband even watched it with me and he doesn't always like dramas, so I was happy it was a show we could both enjoy together!
Elizabeth L.
I absolutely love Parenthood! It teaches lesson every week. I especially enjoyed the episode where the dad "grandpa" had his new grandson named after him. I would recommend this family show to anyone. It reminds me of Gilmore Girls and One Tree Hill.
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Fabulous show! We loved every minute and were so sad when it was over. It brought up a lot of good family issues and always kept the audience hooked. The acting was great, everyone's stories were so unique! It's definitely a show everyone must see!
Laura H.
Great show about life and family. Every family has issues and is screwed up in some sort of way. This show is about a family and how they make it through life together. Lots of laughing and crying because most people can find a character to relate to.
Caroline P.
Absolutely love this tv show that teaches the struggles of life but shows that you can always count on your family to be there for you! I love all the episodes and could never pick a favorite!
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.