BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Meera P.
Bakersfield, CA
Most shows portray a family to be pretty functional, but this is the realest portrayal of a real family. This show brings out every single emotion out of you and it is all thanks to the incredible actors! I definitely would recommend this show to anyone!
Erin P.
Cortland, NY
One of the BEST family friendly television shows of the past 20+ years. I was so sad to see this show end, but can be happy in the fact that I can rewatch it whenever I'd like on Netflix. You can't help but love a show that depicts life as it actually is.
Debbie T.
Buffalo, NY
This was one of my favorite shows I love the show just had a real feeling to it of what families and issues that they have it's so sad that it's finished I wish it would continue I would definitely recommend anyone to watch it it's definitely interesting
Katie D.
MARIETTA, GA
One of the highest quality shows I've seen in a while. Acting is phenomenal and the way the characters portray the real life scenarios is truthful and real. I haven't found a t.v show to have equal sweet and funny moments until I discovered Parenthood. 5/5
Chaia P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I absolutely adore this show. It's very dynamic and it shows the reality of families. It shows the good times with the bad and dramatic. This show is really close to my heart and it's a total must watch. The acting is superb and the storyline is beautiful.
Abi D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I started watching this show because it had Lauren Granham in it she was my favorite from Gilmore girls and I loved her just as much in this series. Her character is much less responsible and a little tough to relate too but she made me laugh just the same
Kelsey J.
Alexandria, VA
This is a very well written show. It deals with lot of different situations individual families and extended families may face. I found I could relate very well with the characters. Can't wait till the final season comes on Netflix so I can finish the series!
Anna W.
This is one of the best shows I've ever seen. I was totally committed to the storyline for all the seasons and it ending was so sad. I watched it faithfully for years. The family relationships are so real and it is really like watching a family you know.
Ami S.
Sterling, VA
I started watching this show because I love Lauren Graham (of Gilmore Girls fame) and was immediately hooked. I admit this show makes me cry on almost every episode. The writing and acting is great and the show is unlike anything that is currently on.
Jessica J.
Wallingford, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Probably one of my favorite shows ever. It's a tearjerker that follows an amazing family. I loved the storyline of Joel & family the most. Great actors and acting and storylines. It's similar to shows like Gilmore Girls but different and must watch.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.