BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Michelle B.
Logan, WV
If you want a good family drama this is your show! I wouldn't go a week without crying while watching Parenthood. The story lines and characters were so likeable. I hated to see it end!
Sarah M.
Tucson, AZ
This show is alright . I never really got into this show. I would watch it somtimes and it never did anything to catch my attention. The actors are a little cheesy . I would also like to see some more orginal jokes these jokes on there are so monotone.
Breanna R.
Ahhh!!! I can't rave enough about this series. I wish it wasn't over! I could have kept up with it for many more years. It's very realistic. The perfect balance or drama, tears, laughs, and love.
Megan C.
Lafayette, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This television show is fantastic. The characters will get you involved and you will genuinely care about them. The family will make you feel as if you are a part of it as well. I love how realistic the show is in representing a good family relationship.
Loved this ensemble cast!!! So sorry it was taken off the air. Great acting and believable plots allowed me to tune in weekly. Sometimes highly dramatic even sad sometimes funny sometimes aggravating when a favorite character doesn't behave as you'd like
Tasha S.
This is one of my favorite TV shows at the moment. I watched all the seasons on Netflix and loved every episode. It provides a great mix of humor, drama, and everyday life situations to keep viewers interested. I wish that more seasons were coming out!
Brittany D.
Joelton, TN
This show is hilarious, I've cried laughing so many times during this show. It's so real and raw, I always make sure my dvr is set to record it. I can't wait for the new season to start!!
KATHLEEN M.
Albuquerque, NM
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Was absolutely hooked on this television show. The characters are all down to earth and they covered situations that were interesting. I really like several of the actors on this series.
Nikki A.
Milwaukee, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great show about life and everything that can happen. all the different problems and challenges. its a show that will make you smile the biggest smile one min but make you cry the next.
Brenda R.
Roanoke, VA
I absolutely love this show! I loved the original movie that it was based on as well. Much more modern twist to the same story idea. I also adore the characters and cast. The writers really did a good job with this one. It's a must watch show for sure.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.