BY PARENTHOOD

• Never heard of this one but as a parent, I am curious! W...5 Answers
  • I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Shelley M.
In my opinion one of the best shows ever created. The characters and family dynamics were so relatable, and almost every episode had me in tears at some point. I miss this showc so much.
Lisa F.
Huntsville, AL
A great family feel good show. It tackled various social issues and worked through them in their crazy family way. It had it's heart warming and hear breaking moments as well. I cried during the final episode, but it was a very good ending to a great show.
Autumn M.
I absolutely love this TV show! It has an excellent story line. I shed a lot of tears and had a lot of laughs over this show. It was an excellent show for my husband and I watch together.
Katie D.
MARIETTA, GA
One of the highest quality shows I've seen in a while. Acting is phenomenal and the way the characters portray the real life scenarios is truthful and real. I haven't found a t.v show to have equal sweet and funny moments until I discovered Parenthood. 5/5
What a great show about love, life and family! Perfect for anyone who is interested in drama. Would recommend for the excellent cast of actors and the storyline that keeps you watching! Definitely worth watching and would recommend to any of my friends!
Alecia C.
Elkridge, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Parenthood is the type of show that will draw you in from the moment you begin. The characters will have you laughing, crying, and feeling like part of the family. The only problem with this show is that you won't be able to stop watching once you start!
Kelsey J.
Alexandria, VA
This is a very well written show. It deals with lot of different situations individual families and extended families may face. I found I could relate very well with the characters. Can't wait till the final season comes on Netflix so I can finish the series!
Teressa L.
Fort Myers, FL
Love this show...
Great Story line...Love shows that deals with real life experiences...Hits home...reminds me of my family struggles, problems, trials, tribulations, etc. Their is not show that I've seen that comes close to or even compare to this one...
Hope W.
Goose Creek, SC
I'm sad but also glad I didn't discover this show until it had ended! It allowed me to binge watch the entire show within a few weeks! Oops! But I loved the characters and just how real the show was! I wouldn't be mad if they decided to make more episodes!
Rachael M.
Lake Stevens, WA
Awesome !! Love the people in this, they are amazing at taking on what parenthood is exactly like or could be for someone ... but they do it and make this show in to something hallarious
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.