BY PARENTHOOD

• I've heard so much about this show, but never watched it!...1 Answers
  • Did anyone see the movie Parenthood that the show is base...2 Answers
Nicole M.
Knoxville, TN
THIS ISHOW IS AMAZING AND IS SO ADDICTING. perfect mix of every emotion and is a heartfelt comedy that shows the struggles of a normal family. One of the most realistic shows I've ever watched.
Torey M.
Fayetteville, NC
This show was amazing! I watched it from start to finish on Netflix. The story line is amazing, it's a great family feel good show. I'm so sad that it ended but I will definitely re watch!
Melissa D.
Worthington, KY
I began watching Parenthood as a new mother and oh my goodness! This is a must watch for all mothers! The ups and down of family relationships are perfectly depicted. I binge watched this because I could not stop watching. Start it now, you won't regret it!
Chloe S.
Ipswich, MA
I cannot begin to say how many times this show has made me cry- both happy and sad tears. So many ups and downs, you really get to know all of the amazing characters and feel what they feel. I wish there were more seasons, because I miss watching this show!
Lauren G.
Apopka, FL
Having multiple characters has been popular among prime time family shows lately and this show balances several generations and several different lifestyles so well. Something for everyone.
Jennifer B.
LOVE this show!!! So sad that it is gone but I have yet to delete the last episode on my DVR. It was such a real show - you became a part of the family and felt their pain, happiness, joy, etc. There was not one episode that was bad and they cast was amazing!
Kayla L.
Akron, OH
Without a doubt my favorite series of the past few years. Happy and heart-wrenching at times. I laughed and cried with the families. I would definitely recommend to a friend to invest their time in
Tessa R.
Spring Creek, PA
I recently started watching this show on Netflix and I can't stop! I love Lauren Graham from Gilmore Girls and her mom role is so different yet so similar in Parenthood. The acting is suburb and Joel is pretty easy on the eyes. Must binge watch, definitely!
Mary T.
Heartwarming story a real tear jerker for many episodes. Some characters disappear through the show which is odd given the material of a close knit family. Great ensemble cast of veterans in the acting world and great new comers. I would recommend this show.
Desiree F.
South Gate, CA
This show is soooo good!! Real life issues. Problems that lots of families can relate with. It'll have you laughing hysterically but it will also have you in tears. So easy to get addicted to and binge watch.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
How many people miss this show as much as I do?
Jennifer G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Manerva P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many people watch the show
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Does anyone else totally miss this show? I hate that they ended it.